Battle of the Personal elements

T

Turtlewax Joe

Everything is legal ecxept summoning other stuff ecxept you favorite thing in the whole world!

I'll start it off...

*fold arms and nod head* suddenly 18
cans of Turtle Wax appear. *Turtlewax Joe opens a can spreads it on a sandwitch and hands it to Ransac and tells him to take a bite* Ransac then says "looks good, you try it!"*forgetting that Turtle Wax is toxic Turtlewax Joe takes a bite and has a massive seasure* Ransac takes this opportunity to put a kick me sign on Turtlewax Joe's nutts.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Why attack me? Oh, well.

*Ransac snaps his fingers and Turtlewax Joe's clothes turns black and are 16 sizes too small.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

Turtlewax Joe

*Because whenever someone attacks you it turns into something funny which is cool.

"Oh my god, :eek: my Underware!!!"

*Jumps up and clicks heels, Clothes turn back to normal size*

the Turtle Wax jumps out of their cans and forms a giant hand. the hand sneeks behind Ransac and pulls his underware over his head. :confused: :eek:

Ransac:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I see monkies
I see chair
I see Ransac's
Underwear!

*Ransac snaps his fingers and his underwear turns black.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac points behind Turtlewax Joe and a big, furry, llama eats Turtlewax Joe's lunch, which consists of Ex-lax and refried, monkey beans.*

T.J.:NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

menolikeygurus

you had to bring the llama into this didnt you....

menolikeygurus steps in, equipped with size altering proof clothing, and starts whacking all with his walker....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Just then, a little kid, who is trying to get in a gang, points a gun at menolikeygurus and hijacks his walker.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

Supermouse

Then, Supermouse, all of a sudden, from out of nowhere, completly unexpectedly, without warning, (did I mention it was sudden?) Leaps into the story! then, realizing he HAS no "personal Elament" yet, he gets scared and Leaps back out.

Well? don't just stand there staring at me, go back to fighting...

M

menolikeygurus

:continues to stare at supermouse:

:stops staring at supermouse only to stare at the gangbanger wanna-be who stole my friggen walker: GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BI--o wait....cant say that...BAD PERSON!!

:runs after person stated above:

:gets shot by that same person:

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that was moderately painful!!!!!!

:wrestles gun away from said person and in doing so gets shot again:

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! STOP THAT!!!!!

I dont like this thread...too painful!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, upset that menolikeygurus is having trouble moving without his walker, gives menolikeygurus a gas-powered wheelchair.*

Enjoy!

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

Supermouse

Oh, I think my Personal Element will be..............

Weird Al CD's.

so Supermouse Throws 23 1/2 Food Albums at, oh... Who can I throw them at? I know! I'll throw them at Wierd Al!

"AAAHHH!! The Pain! My Arm!" Screams Wierd Al.

"Serves you right!"

M

menolikeygurus

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this thing is fun!!!!

wEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Hot dogs for everybody!!!

:whacks wierd al with a hot dog:

S

Supermouse

"OW! The Hot Dog! My Eye! The Hot Dog hit my Eye!"

"nice Aim, MenolikeyGurus!" Says Supermouse.

Supermouse throws his collection of Running With Scissors at Turtlewax Joe, maybe the Pain will calm him down...

"OW! The CD'S! My butt!" Said Turtlewax Joe.

"Uh Oh! I think I have incurred the Wrath of the Wax!"

T

Turtlewax Joe

*are you insinuating my butt is big?

Turtlewax Joe after a uniue selection of words, sets a piece of cheese on the table, cuts a hole in it and pours a can of extra strength turtlewax in the hole, hands it to 'mouse-E' and says,"Enjoy!"

* 'mouse-E' falls flat on his back and starts twitching *

":eek::mad:That's some bad squishy:mad::eek:!"

M

menolikeygurus

i doubt he was insinuating, it appeared to me that he was merely inferring such an idea...

here supermouse have a hot dog...supermouse stops twitching and regains conscienceness...

here you can have one too TWJ...

ENJOY!!!

:menolikeygurus rides off in to the sunset on his power wheelchair:

T

Turtlewax Joe

Hot Dogs are made of the lips and butt-holes of pigs! EWWWWWW! I prefer Polish Dogs they are made of real pig meat!