Are you paying too much for your..........

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
......Pants? But, that's not the point of this article.

Does anybody think my replies or threads are a bit riscade(what's it mean?)? My cards were intended to be a new parody set I was created called Defunct. It's a set designed for people who get tired of playing Magic just sitting while playing. My set includes cards that let you break things, make gestures, or provide food to cards. Please don't be offended by my creativity (or lack thereof).

And now, more Defunct cards.

Crimson Rave
Land
T: Rip off target players's shirt: add 1 red mana to your mana pool for each letter on the shirt.

Wave Pool
Land
T: Target player must belly flop into target pool: add 1 blue mana to your mana pool for each drop of water that hits you.

Town Cemetery
Land
T: Bury target person not playing you presently in the ground: add 1 black mana to your mana pool for each look of disgust on all viewers's faces

Redneck Territory
Land
T: Kick target redneck in the nuts: Add one green mana to your mana pool for each time he says the word "y'all" while chasing you.

Wide Open Space
Land
T: Don't say a word for twenty seconds at most: add 1 white mana to your mana pool for each second you didn't speak.

That's the Defunct land. Enjoy

Ransac, with new kung-fu action

K

K9Archmage

Crimson Guard rr
summon guard

t: go up to target english dude and get him to talk in an american accent. deal x damage to target creature or player, where x is the number of words he said in an american accent.

2/2

Hoipa¿

M

MrXarvox

Stick of death 0
artifact
T: poke target player repeatedly with a stick. If at any point that player avoids or breaks the stick,
get a bigger stick and repeat this process.

Panic! R
Instant
Throw random objects at target player for no reason.
Then run screaming out of the building. If you or target player are injured in any way during this card's play, you add RRR to your mana pool.

Exposure GGG
Sorcery
Remove all of target player's clothing. If he or she acts any different than usual during and after this process, he or she loses the game.

[Edited by MrXarvox on 12-17-00 at 10:23 AM]

K

K9Archmage

Woah, i want that "Exposure" card.hehehe.

Dukeyland
tap: run around outside with a blindfold on. For every piece of sh** that you see, add any amount of black mana to your mana pool.

HOipa