Anyone up for Planechase?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Are you using the link to the Humpheh's Planechase tool? If so, you need to select which deck you're using on the right so it chooses that deck's plane cards before rolling.

So I guess you need to roll again and possibly modify your turn? Thank goodness, because I didn't want to mill 10 cards :)

Melkor

My understanding is that the ones you replace go on the bottom of the deck, so you shouldn't repeat until you've gone through all the planes in your planar deck

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Right, but Lethe Lake isn't even possible for Mooseman to draw... and his statements seem to imply other planes that he drew previously were not his either (I didn't go check and I guess it's too late now anyway).

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
So, I re rolled and got Naya
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Command Zone:

Oversoul: 18 (Zombie Empire)
Hand: 2
Library: 44
Battlefield:

(T) Leechridden Swamp (Counts as a swamp. ~ etb tapped. B,T: Each opponent loses 1 life. Activate this ability only if I control two or more black permanents.)
(T,T,T,T) Swamp x4
(T) Cabal Coffers (2,T: Adds B to my mana pool for each swamp I control.)

Phyrexian Arena (At the beginning of my upkeep, I draw a card and lose 1 life.)

(S) Rotting Rats (When ~ EtB, each player discards a card. Unearth 1B.)
(S) Dragon token (5/5; Flying.)

Graveyard: Grave Pact, Siphon Mind, Incremental Blight, Withered Wretch, Dark Ritual, Phyrexian Ghoul
Exile:
Melkor: 12 (Metallic Dreams)
Hand: 1
Library: 43
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp x1
(T) Vault of Whispers x1
(T) (T) Island x2
(T) Plains x1
(T) Mountain x1
(T) Seat of the Synod x1

Cranial Plating (Equipped Creature gets +1/+0 for each artifact you control; BB: Attach ~ to target creature you control; Equip 1)
Pentad Prism (Sunburst; Remove a charge counter from ~: Add one mana of any color)

(S) Myr Enforcer (10/4, Affinity for artifacts) Equipped with Cranial Plating
(S) Myr Enforcer (4/4, Affinity for artifacts)

Graveyard: Golden Myr, Thirst for Knowledge, Ancient Den, Island, Whiplash Trap, Etched Oracle, Island
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mooseman: 15 (Elemental Thunder )
Library:47
Battlefield:

(TT) Mountain
(TT) Forest
(TT) Shivan Oasis (ETB Tapped. T: Add R or G to your mana pool.)

(S)Ivy Elemental (Elemental,5/5, Ivy Elemental enters the battlefield with X +1/+1 counters on it.)~5 +1/+1~

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Search for Tomorrow, Forgotten Ancient, Briarhorn, Bogardan Firefiend, Silverglade Elemental, Terramorphic Expanse
Exile:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spiderman: 21 (Strike Force)
Library: 47
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(T) Mt
(T) Boros Garrison (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, return a land I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add RW to my mana pool)
(T) Boros Garrison (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, return a land I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add RW to my mana pool)
(T) Sunhome, Fortress of the Legion (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 2RW, T: Target creature gets double strike ueot)

Graveyard: Soul Warden, Orim's Thunder, Plains, Terramorphic Expanse, Ceradon Yearling, Mountain
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That doesn't change the rest of your turn, I guess? I'll go ahead and take my turn since it's the weekend.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Plains
Mt
Roll Planar Die - Planeswalk to Sokenzan :(

Done

Command Zone:

Oversoul: 18 (Zombie Empire)
Library: 44
Battlefield:

(T) Leechridden Swamp (Counts as a swamp. ~ etb tapped. B,T: Each opponent loses 1 life. Activate this ability only if I control two or more black permanents.)
(T,T,T,T) Swamp x4

(S) Rotting Rats (When ~ EtB, each player discards a card. Unearth 1B.)
(S) Dragon token (5/5; Flying.)

Graveyard: Grave Pact, Siphon Mind, Incremental Blight, Withered Wretch, Dark Ritual, Phyrexian Ghoul
Exile:
Melkor: 12 (Metallic Dreams)
Library: 43
Battlefield:

(T) Swamp x1
(T) Vault of Whispers x1
(T) (T) Island x2
(T) Plains x1
(T) Mountain x1
(T) Seat of the Synod x1

Cranial Plating (Equipped Creature gets +1/+0 for each artifact you control; BB: Attach ~ to target creature you control; Equip 1)
Pentad Prism (Sunburst; Remove a charge counter from ~: Add one mana of any color)

(S) Myr Enforcer (10/4, Affinity for artifacts) Equipped with Cranial Plating
(S) Myr Enforcer (4/4, Affinity for artifacts)

Graveyard: Golden Myr, Thirst for Knowledge, Ancient Den, Island, Whiplash Trap, Etched Oracle, Island
Exile:
Battlefield:

(TT) Mountain
(TT) Forest

(S)Ivy Elemental (Elemental,5/5, Ivy Elemental enters the battlefield with X +1/+1 counters on it.)~5 +1/+1~

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Search for Tomorrow, Forgotten Ancient, Briarhorn, Bogardan Firefiend, Silverglade Elemental, Terramorphic Expanse
Exile:
Library: 46
Battlefield:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U) Boros Garrison (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, return a land I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add RW to my mana pool)
(U) Boros Garrison (~ ETB tapped.; When ~ ETB, return a land I control to its owner's hand.; T: Add RW to my mana pool)
(U) Sunhome, Fortress of the Legion (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 2RW, T: Target creature gets double strike ueot)

Graveyard: Soul Warden, Orim's Thunder, Plains, Terramorphic Expanse, Ceradon Yearling, Mountain
Exile:

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
UUD, Swamp, attack Melkor with dragon token (6/6) and Spiderman with Rotting Rats (2/2). Responses?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Post-combat main phase, I'll roll the planar die. Blank. Activate Cabal Coffers and make BBBBBB. Roll planar die again (five mana left). Blank. Roll planar die again (3 mana left). Blank. Roll the planar die again (no more mana floating). Chaos!

My creatures get untapped. I'll then attempt to go to combat and attack Melkor with 6/6 Dragon again. Responses?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Oops, really should have gotten to this one earlier. Done then.
Command Zone:

Oversoul: 17 (Zombie Empire)
Hand: 3
Library: 42
Battlefield:

(U) Leechridden Swamp (Counts as a swamp. ~ etb tapped. B,T: Each opponent loses 1 life. Activate this ability only if I control two or more black permanents.)
(U,U,U,T,T) Swamp x5

(U) Rotting Rats (When ~ EtB, each player discards a card. Unearth 1B.)
(T) Dragon token (5/5; Flying.)

Exile:
Battlefield:

(TT) Mountain
(TT) Forest

Exile:
Battlefield:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Mt x2
(U) Sunhome, Fortress of the Legion (T: Add C to my mana pool.; 2RW, T: Target creature gets double strike ueot)

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Attack Oversoul
Block?
Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(U) Leechridden Swamp (Counts as a swamp. ~ etb tapped. B,T: Each opponent loses 1 life. Activate this ability only if I control two or more black permanents.)
(U,U,U,T,T) Swamp x5

(U) Rotting Rats (1/1, When ~ EtB, each player discards a card. Unearth 1B.)

Exile:
Library:46
Battlefield:

(UU) Mountain
(UU) Forest
(UU) Shivan Oasis (ETB Tapped. T: Add R or G to your mana pool.)

(T) Ivy Elemental (Elemental,5/5, Ivy Elemental enters the battlefield with X +1/+1 counters on it.)~5 +1/+1~

Exile:
Battlefield:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Mt x2

Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Rats die
Done

Command Zone:

Battlefield:

(U,U,U,T,T) Swamp x5

Graveyard: Grave Pact, Siphon Mind, Incremental Blight, Withered Wretch, Dark Ritual, Phyrexian Ghoul, Rotting Rats
Exile:
Library:46
Battlefield:

(UU) Mountain
(UU) Forest
(UU) Shivan Oasis (ETB Tapped. T: Add R or G to your mana pool.)

(T) Ivy Elemental (Elemental,5/5, Ivy Elemental enters the battlefield with X +1/+1 counters on it.)~5 +1/+1~

Exile:
Battlefield:

(U,U) Plains x2
(U,U) Mt x2

Exile: