ANYONE PLAY STARCRAFT?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Riva Iron-Grip, Oct 18, 2000.

1. Copious Wrath New Member

Heck, while we're at it, why don't we make it open to anyone who wants to play! Look for the CPA game on B.net!
  2. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

I love playing online. To bad I can't reinstall starcraft on my computer because my CD drive doesn't work.

My stats on B.net last time I checked was something like 42win-6loses and the loses were from disconnects.

One time i was playing with these two guys against the computer, after we beat the computer they TRIED to backstab me. Let's just say they won't mess with me again. :D
  3. Copious Wrath New Member

Utter humiliation tends to dissuade treachery, yeah.
  4. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

I just signed up, I'm CPA-Darsh some fool already took Darsh:mad: I guess I'll play a game against the cpu to get ready.:)
  5. Gerode Becoming a Lurker Again

I'll create an account at battle.net right now. I should be able to play in 3-4 hours.
  6. Copious Wrath New Member

Signed up and logged on as Copious Wrath.
  7. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

I've got starcraft working. I regestered as CPA-nodnarb24
  8. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

I doubt Gerode will be joining us, he said he would be ready in 3-4 hrs but it's only been an hour since he posted that.:(
  9. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Just one question, how will we meet up? Do we just pick names from the list or what?
  10. Copious Wrath New Member

Pity, that.

Erm... I'm rather fuzzy on that... I don't have much of an idea of how to use B.net, as this is my first time on it also.
  11. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

I tried looking for you two on B.net but I didn't see you anywhere and I didn't know how to cantact you, I guess we'll have to play another time:(
  12. Copious Wrath New Member

How about now? Was off B.Net doing homework, sorry. Gerode won't be on 'til 10, though.
  13. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Alright, I'll try.
  14. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Weird, all of a sudden it said "duplicate username detected" and kicked me off, I guess I'll try again but I didn't see you anywhere.
  15. Copious Wrath New Member

Try typing in "/whois CopiousWrath" without the quotes. If I'm on, that'll find me.
  16. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

17. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Didn't find you, guess we'll have to try some other time, mabye nondnarb24 can help.
  18. Copious Wrath New Member

19. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

well you could start a game and name it something like "cpa members" or something like that and then put a password on it. Then whoever wants to join, go to join and type in the name and password.
  20. Riva Iron-Grip da Kandy Man

wow looks like my post took off. okay first.
    to get intouch with someone who isn't in the same room as you type /w "their name text here" without the quatations. or you could type /whereis "name" that will tell you where they are. if they are not on it will say "User Not Logged On". I am SA~Belgarion i'm usually on all the time in channel Clan SA~ we are looking for some good people to join up. if anyone wants to really play a serious game then call me at 831-883-4117 then we will talk and i will tell you guys where to guy and so on. if anyone wants me to i can tutor some of you"newbies" cuz i used to be a newbie, and i needed someone to help me out. so give me a call