ANYONE PLAY STARCRAFT?

C

Copious Wrath

Heck, while we're at it, why don't we make it open to anyone who wants to play! Look for the CPA game on B.net!

N

nodnarb24

I love playing online. To bad I can't reinstall starcraft on my computer because my CD drive doesn't work.

My stats on B.net last time I checked was something like 42win-6loses and the loses were from disconnects.

One time i was playing with these two guys against the computer, after we beat the computer they TRIED to backstab me. Let's just say they won't mess with me again. :D

D

Darsh

I just signed up, I'm CPA-Darsh some fool already took Darsh:mad: I guess I'll play a game against the cpu to get ready.:)

G

Gerode

I'll create an account at battle.net right now. I should be able to play in 3-4 hours.

D

Darsh

I doubt Gerode will be joining us, he said he would be ready in 3-4 hrs but it's only been an hour since he posted that.:(

D

Darsh

Just one question, how will we meet up? Do we just pick names from the list or what?

C

Copious Wrath

Pity, that.

Erm... I'm rather fuzzy on that... I don't have much of an idea of how to use B.net, as this is my first time on it also.

D

Darsh

I tried looking for you two on B.net but I didn't see you anywhere and I didn't know how to cantact you, I guess we'll have to play another time:(

C

Copious Wrath

How about now? Was off B.Net doing homework, sorry. Gerode won't be on 'til 10, though.

D

Darsh

Weird, all of a sudden it said "duplicate username detected" and kicked me off, I guess I'll try again but I didn't see you anywhere.

C

Copious Wrath

Try typing in "/whois CopiousWrath" without the quotes. If I'm on, that'll find me.

D

Darsh

Didn't find you, guess we'll have to try some other time, mabye nondnarb24 can help.

N

nodnarb24

well you could start a game and name it something like "cpa members" or something like that and then put a password on it. Then whoever wants to join, go to join and type in the name and password.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

wow looks like my post took off. okay first.
to get intouch with someone who isn't in the same room as you type /w "their name text here" without the quatations. or you could type /whereis "name" that will tell you where they are. if they are not on it will say "User Not Logged On". I am SA~Belgarion i'm usually on all the time in channel Clan SA~ we are looking for some good people to join up. if anyone wants to really play a serious game then call me at 831-883-4117 then we will talk and i will tell you guys where to guy and so on. if anyone wants me to i can tutor some of you"newbies" cuz i used to be a newbie, and i needed someone to help me out. so give me a call