ANYONE PLAY STARCRAFT?

D

Darsh

Starcraft fan standing up to be counted

I love Starcraft!

Cool site....Map downloads! Yeah!

D

dw51688

It never seems to get old. The only falw is I don't like the living buildings. For god sakes, THEY BLEED! :(

R

Riva Iron-Grip

well dw you have to understand that they are zerg. i think that they got the zerg idea from the Aliens movies. in the sense that all things mutate to better the colony(hence the position of the drones)they are a living part of the colony, and in living they better the colony. but they are also partly Borg. they are controlled by an overmind, and work to perfection. just think you'd like to know all the little parodies:D

C

Copious Wrath

"Anyone play Starcraft?"

Wouldn't a more accurate question be "Anyone *not* play Starcraft?"

C

Cateran Emperor

You might as well ask "Does the Earth revolve around the Sun?" Of course we all do!

R

Riva Iron-Grip

well copious i could make you a copy. would you like that? just email me. sharksarefun@yahoo.com we can work out a deal from there. thnx

D

Darsh

I'm lucky, I got the battle chest (starcraft, broodwar, two guides), hey how about we play against each other on battle.net sometime?

C

Copious Wrath

Maybe. If I don't lag too bad with my dinky little 28.8. What race do you play?

D

Darsh

i've never tried to play online before, but I guess I would be the Protoss.

D

Darsh

Sometime this weekend, probably at night, but I haven't play in a while so I'll probably be easy to beat.
How about Saterday at 10:30pm? Central Standard Time

[Edited by Darsh on 10-20-00 at 11:55 PM]

C

Copious Wrath

Use the Zerg and I will be forced not just to beat you, but utterly humiliate you. I *HATE* the Zerg.

Sounds like a plan.

G

Gerode

Ooo! I'm a crappy StarCraft newbie! Can I play in your match and become fodder for you two to chew up and spit out?

D

Darsh

I might as well be a newbie:) it's okay with me Gerode but you'll have to Copious Wrath.