Anyone for a Winston draft?

T

train

No need to apologize there spidey...

I can completely understand... and though I wish this wasn't the case... it is...

"Inny, Meeny, Miny, Moe..."

J

Jigglypuff

I'd be interested in trying this out, but how do you plan to work this online?

(- Steve -)

I

Istanbul

Jigglypuff, will you be able to log on every day? Because I almost never see you here, and I want to be sure my opponent won't go all Train on me.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking of asking a reliable third party to administer the piles. Since there's interest, I'll ask BigBlue... thanks guys.

B

BigBlue

If you can wait a week or so... I'm busy, but things should slow down for me next week.

J

Jigglypuff

Istanbul: Now that school is slowing down a bit I should have a lot more time in the evenings. And I'll just write a quick note and stick it to my computer if need be.

(- Steve -)

I

Istanbul

Sorry, man. You know me, really shy about what's speaking on my mind.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So Isty, what should be our booster packs? I don't really care, although I like going kinda wacky and using some from different blocks and expansions.

J

Jigglypuff

Unglued would be hard, though. How could I use my Ashnod's Coupon? Or what if I lied about my pants?

(- Steve -)

I

Istanbul

Nah, let's REALLY go out there.

Pack #1: Mirage
Pack #2: Stronghold
Pack #3: Prophecy

Or possibly...

Pack #1: Invasion
Pack #2: Visions
Pack #3: Exodus

I want to avoid sets with obvious mechanics like Sunburst (Fifth Dawn), enemy-aligned combos (Apocalypse). I also want to avoid stuff that gets stupid-broken in Limited (Mercadian Masques' spellshapers, most of Urza's Block).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Let's do your first set: Mirage, Stronghold, and Prophecy.

So Jigglypuff, you in? This is a one-on-one thing, so did you want to draft against me or Isty or both of us in separate drafts?

J

Jigglypuff

Are there only three of us? Perhaps we could all play against each other once?

(- Steve -)

T

train

that's cool - I like the packs you all chose... though I would have probably had one saga pack in there for good measure...:)