Anyone else pick up Neverwinter Nights?

S

Svenmonkey

Yeah, that's what he means. The thing is, the best way to download the patches is with the autopatcher, and that downloads everything you don't have at one time. I'd like for it to just come up with a list of updates that I can select on my own, so I can get them a few at a time.

Edit- I'm downloading one at this very moment and it's 16 MB. Bleh.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
In that case, I'd probably just go to Fileplanet and search for the updates. They seem to do them either from the previous version to the current or from scratch to the current, so you can slowly download each little one from scratch until you catch up :)

S

Svenmonkey

It took me 3 days of trying and getting kicked offline, but I'm updated.

I am the best complainer ever.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Just for you, Svenmonkey... :p

From today's Gamespy newsletter:
Neverwinter Nights 1.29 Update - Kyote
BioWare has announced that their hit D&D RPG Neverwinter Nights has been updated to version 1.29. You can update through the auto-updater. This patch fixes several small bugs. For more Neverwinter Nights news, check out PlanetNeverwinter. Editor's note: you can also download it from FilePlanet.

Source: RPGPlanet

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
From today's Gamespy newsletter:
NWN Hordes in Stores - Prophet
BioWare's Hordes of the Underdark, the latest expansion pack for its popular role-playing game, Neverwinter Nights, is in stores today at most major retail outlets. In case you didn't know HotU adds a number of new goodies to the game including a new 20+ hour single-player adventure, character level caps extended to level 40, 6 new Prestige classes, 4 new tilesets, 16 new creatures, well over 50 new feats, 40 new spells, new music by Jeremy Soule, new voice sets, and improved functionality to the Aurora tool set. Visit the expansion's official site for more details.

D

DeathMaster666

Nice. Too bad I'm broke right now. Maybe for Xmas, but it looks fun, and I look forward to trying online PWs with it.