Another joins the ranks…

P

Purple_jester

But yes, you do have a reputation. You're the only person insane enough to try to cure the wackos here. (what was that about trying to cure yourself?) Anyway, it's not like I'm crazy or anything, so I don't need your help.

If you want to be obscure, take a hint from me. I'm always quiet and peaceful and unlike most people, am perfectly sane. :D

Hmm... Gerode seems to have a fetish on foodstuffs and rodents... Verrry interesting...

Ahem. ;) Welcome. <pokes Gerode> You're not quite Zadok or Rando, but you'll do nicely for the experiments.

Z

Zadok001

EXPERIMENTS???? What experiments??? And why did you mention ME???? :)

I was seriously considering making his nickname 'Slave of Shiny Objects (Kiki),' Duel. It's so obvious! Do you mind if I refer to your hyper-active periods as 'Ferret Shock,' Gerode?

You have your nick, btw... :)

N

Namielus

Wait your claiming that phyrexian pie eater is crazier/more messed up then me????????

now your the one thats really nuts.

[me]waves a shiny object in front of his face[/me]
to talk like the above put [*me]say something here[*/me] (remove the * though)
[me] then throws the shiny object towards the rest of forms and makes a run for it[/me]

G

Gerode

<poing poing>

Duel -> Ooooo, more Sluggy fans!!!
And rolling high on dice is not always lucky. I'm an RPG newbie, and casted a Control Human spell. (High numbers are BAD)
Cast Chance: 97
Backfire: 100
Backfire Severity: 96
Gave me complete Amnesia for 2 weeks. The only words I could say were SHINY!, NORMAL!, and YUMMY!
Ironically, my group always followed me when I pointed right while screaming "LEFT!"
I'll give my non-Magic playing Gm the URL for this thread.

Zadok001 -> Thanks for the name!

Purple_jester -> When did I say anything about liking rodents? They're not shiny! Duh.

<Gerode see's Nameliuses' Shiny Object (tm). The chase starts again. Gerode pushes all the people out of his in his room of the psycho ward. Shiny Object rolling along floor. Shiny Object rolling under furniture! Must get! Gerode dives head-first into table, hits head with full-force, falls on top of Shiny Object.>
<THUNK THUNK of gerbil bouncing inside Gerode's head>

G

Gerode

<poing poing>

Duel -> Ooooo, more Sluggy fans!!!
And rolling high on dice is not always lucky. I'm an RPG newbie, and casted a Control Human spell. (High numbers are BAD)
Cast Chance: 97
Backfire: 100
Backfire Severity: 96
Gave me complete Amnesia for 2 weeks. The only words I could say were SHINY!, NORMAL!, and YUMMY!
Ironically, my group always followed me when I pointed right while screaming "LEFT!"
I'll give my non-Magic playing Gm the URL for this thread.

Zadok001 -> Thanks for the name!

Purple_jester -> When did I say anything about liking rodents? They're not shiny! Duh.

<Gerode see's Nameliuses' Shiny Object (tm). The chase starts again. Gerode pushes all the people out of his in his room of the psycho ward. Shiny Object rolling along floor. Shiny Object rolling under furniture! Must get! Gerode dives head-first into table, hits head with full-force, falls on top of Shiny Object.>
<THUNK THUNK of gerbil bouncing inside Gerode's head>

D

Duel

That's nothing. Shortest-lived character I ever made:
Gnome of the kitchenware guild. He had no weapons, but had a fire-starter. It started fires on anything from 10 feet away. on anything....
Use it on people? you sicko!

Anyways, the first battle we got in, I tried to make a wall of fire around me. Now, as we were on a wooden boat, that wouldn't do much goo anyways, but as it was, I rolled a 1. a backfire.
Roll for severity, out of 20. 20.
"Wait a sec? Isn't my weapon a flamethrower?"
"Let's put it this way: the explosiong doesn't actually kill you. It's the shards being drivne into your skyull that does it. And lucky for you, 'cause otherwise, it would have been the landing...."