Another joins the ranks…

G

Gerode

Hi! I've been reading the main-page strategy articles here for the past month or so, but just noticed about membership and the message boards earlier today.

N

nanokill

welcome to the asylum that is the cpa. no one here is sane, but it has soft walls, good food , warm jacktes, i know i'll never leave(struggles with straight jacket"come off dammit"j/k:D

enjoy the insanity

and also if you are wondering about the cool ittle nicknames under our names

begin{nickname speech} Ok, here's the deal. Zadok001 is your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message him with a request for a specific one, he will give it to ya'.
/end{nickname speech}

G

Gerode

<looks at shiny objects along wall, attmpts at grabbing them foiled by my cool new straight jacket>

Gimme a day to think of a good orange name. I'm brainstorming some footer quotes right now.

N

Namielus

The sanity has arrive (by that I mean the insanity) but you know what I mean ahahahh!!!!

G

Gerode

I feel so "special" here! Finally a group that I can relate to!
I'm getting tired of the straight jacket…
Need to wiggle out of it and run amok through the CPA ward for a while. I should be able to outrun all those people with all the shiny objects... :)

N

nanokill

nanokill goes over and unstraps gerode and sets him free, throws an aluminum foil ball down the hall and sits back to watch the chase

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Ok, you don't, but I do :p . Well, its time for my part in the initiation process.

::pulls up in the Stationwagon of Welcomeness(which was not lit on fire grrrrrrr!). Pulls out punch, pie, and pizzas. Sets up the Toping Table next to the car:: A 3rd "P" to add to the list.

G

Gerode

<Gerode, set free, immediately dashes to the shiny ball, knocks over the table Pie-Eater sets up, trips, falls on his face, arm outstretched. Shiny ball inches from the tip of Gerode's finger. Gerode, having the attention span of most gerbils, sees pizza on floor.>

Food! Thanks!

Z

Zadok001

:) Welcome! Another crazy guy... And this one plays along. A lot of the new member post here, read the responses, and run, methinks.

I'm the previosly mentioned Zadok, of course. Nicknames and random rants without any semblance of logic or grammer are my specialties, I'm all over the 'boards most days (even if my post count doens't show that out).

[me] wonders if Gerode's attention span can exceed that of a toddler on a double latte... [/me]

G

Gerode

Caffeine! Caffeine! Caffeine!

<The gerbil inside Gerode's head begins rapidly running in his hampster wheel at the thought of the miracle drug>
<Muffled squeak-squeak of hampster wheel>

Here's an idea for the little Orange name I want. Allow me to change it to something else when my short attention span wanders away from this discussion.
"Slave of Shiny Objects"

<Squeak squeak THUNK>
<Gerbil, exhausted from actually _thinking_, collapses while running and is tossed from rapidly spinning hampster wheel against Gerode's thick skull. Poor little guy>

C

Cateran Emperor

If you're another of the lurkers, then you know who I am :D

W

Whimsical

Welcome to the asylum! Unlike mister Emperor Cat over there ... even if you lurk at the message boards, it's unlikely you'll recognize moi. It's not like I have a reputation here at the CPA or something... :D

D

Darsh

Welcome! And you do have a reputation here at the CPA Whimsical. Which number stationwagon is that Pie-eater? ;)

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

It is the origional Stationwagon of Welcomness. When it is broken(way too often) I use the Clown car. The only reason I keep the Clown Car is because it has lots of space, and good gas milage(a must in this day and age).

W

Whimsical

Darn ... and I was trying so hard to keep a low profile... :D I still love the clown car, PPE ... ;)