And the Texans have it!!!

T

train

Well Republicans anyway...

The House, The Senate, The presidency, its all ours...

Midnight Barbecue tonight boys!!!:D

Ummm... Mr. President, now that we're all here, yes, let's go to war with Iraq, and just nuke every mountain in Afghanistan!!! Those Democrats were just wasting time...:eek:

S

Svenmonkey

Ummm... Mr. President, now that we're all here, yes, let's go to war with Iraq, and just nuke every mountain in Afghanistan!!! Those Democrats were just wasting time...

J

Jigglypuff

Yes. I can hardly wait to watch Dubya bomb the heck out of Iraq and Afghanistan. It'll be the highlight of my existence. However short it may be. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

(- Steve -)

M

Mazzak

as if Afghanistan hasn't already been bombed into oblivion...

J

Jigglypuff

Yeah, but Dubya wants to flex his muscles and prove what a big man he is, so he's gonna bomb it a second time just to prove a point. What point that is, I'm not sure.

(- Steve -)

M

Mazzak

His point probably goes something like this: "OOHAHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE eee eee eee <picks flea off other monkey> OOH AAHA A A A A A A A <scratches behind>"

T

train

The only point that counts is the one that the bullet hits on the target!...

And since close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades and nuclear weapons... Let the nukes fly!!!:eek:

J

Jigglypuff

Just think. We can become the bullies of the world. We can be universally hated and despised (even more than we already are). It sounds like a barrel of laughs. :rolleyes:

EDIT: And close also counts in making out. :D Not that I would know anything about it. :(

(- Steve -)

T

train

EDIT: And close also counts in making out. Not that I would know anything about it.
Come on now Puff... don't cry... here's some Coat for you...

On a personal note I'd like to remind you that most of the older gamers on this site have wives... there's hope for you... ;)

Just stay away from Creepy Old Men with White tinted window vans...:eek:

Ferret

Staff member
Well, in many ways I'm glad to see the Republicans in control. I don't like either party that much, but I dislike the Republicans the least.

Contrary to what people might think, we are very much at war. Unfortunately, it is not against a country, but an organization. This organization is made up of small unrelated cels that don't even communicate. Still, I'm glad that we're taking out a few countries that have been asking for it for a long time. Sure, we're the bullies. But, I would prefer to be the ones giving than receiving the beatings...

-Ferret

"...then again, this might just trigger more terrorist problems..."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Jigglypuff
Just think. We can become the bullies of the world. We can be universally hated and despised (even more than we already are). It sounds like a barrel of laughs.
I read in a recent Oprah magazine (I think) that she was asking people all over the world to write in what their area/countries thought of the US. I think it was Oprah; one of those type of magazine you find in a OB/GYB office ;)

T

train

I just want to ge this straight...
I read in a recent Oprah magazine (I think) that she was asking people all over the world to write in what their area/countries thought of the US. I think it was Oprah; one of those type of magazine you find in a OB/GYB office
Oprah and OB/GYB office?...;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll let a smart guy like you figure out what a guy would normally be doing in a OB/GYN office... :p

T

train

Hopefully being the doctor or acting like a concerned husband/boyfriend!...

If he's there for any other reason, their mental/social gender is probably out of whack!...:eek:

But I'm assuming this would have to do with child-bearing...:cool:

If so... Congrats!!!:cool: :D

If not... I take back my congrats...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
But I'm assuming this would have to do with child-bearing...

If so... Congrats!!!
Thanks... if I suddenly disappear in the next two weeks for a long length of time (like a month), that would be why... :)

T

train

First it was Coat withdrawal... which I haven't overcome...:rolleyes:

And now you're telling me I'll be going through Spidey withdrawal....
(Thinks to self: Oh my gaud, oh my gaud.... okay calm down, stop hyper-ventilating, just take a hit of Coat and calm down...);)

The youngin's name wouldn't be Venom or Carnage would it?:p

Best wishes for your spidey...:D

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Originally posted by Ferret
Well, in many ways I'm glad to see the Republicans in control. I don't like either party that much, but I dislike the Republicans the least.
I'm not trying to make a judgment here, but just out of curiosity, why?

T

train

Republicans cause the least trouble... Face it they've been around longer than any other political U.S. party for a reason... It may not be nice to come to terms with, but it's fact...:rolleyes:

I'm basically a supporter because they tend to benefit my family more than any other party... I don't agree with everything they do, but I agree with them more than I do any other party...:yawn:

M

Mazzak

The whole concept of political parties is, shall I say, WACK.
Just like in organized religion, people join up and then follow mindlessly along with the agenda of the high-ups, be they priests or presidents.

T

train

I'm not a follower...

Being from TX - "I'm a Cowboy.. On a Steel Horse I Ride!, I'm wanted, Wanted, Dead or Alive!!!"

Actually I don't ride along with any political party - didn't even vote this time because I didn't have time to learn about the candidates[I spend all my time here...;)]

But I am for a lot of What Bush is trying to do... except Homeland Security - just nuke all the psychos in the world and we won't need homeland security!!!...:eek:

Note to self: When you begin quoting Jovi songs, there's too much Coat in your system. Check yourself into DeTox.:eek: