An new day dawns....The Tag Team Tournament!!!!

V

Volraths_bane

HAve YOU EVEN READ THE THREAD?!?!?!?!

#1. William is gone for good

#2. Harvey is in the Rafters out of range

#3. You partner is currently locked in the back on a police van getting rear inspected by a convict

#4. Since when is there a ref?

PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST TO MAKE SENSE!!!!!!

V

Volraths_bane

How did he get the chair? he was locked alone in the back of a disabled armored van with a overly affectionate convict?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'd tell you, but I'd have to kill you.

As a matter of fact, isn't that what I'm supposed to be doing? Oh wait, that's right. I just got my butt kicked and Menolikeygurus is fighting now.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

menolikeygurus

Well, bubba, the reason why you are so tense is because you are in denial about how your father treated your friends bastard of a child...

bubba: its soo clear now...thanks meno!

bubba assists me in escaping

Whew...enough of this shiznitch....

:grabs walker:

does a triple flip, during this time blades come out of each of the walker legs, and vb is cut in half.

then vb is cut into fourths, then eights, then sixteenths, then 32nds, the 64thsm then 128ths, until vb is a pile of dust....every single speckle is put into a locked container and put at least 5 miles away from eachother

now its time for dementia...

i cut the spine and ransac gets up from his reverse fetal position...

youre as good as a hotdog at a fourth of july party

V

Volraths_bane

Okay...just to keep this all straight we are now pretending that...
Nothing in Ransacs posts happened
Meno wasn't sexually assualted despite we heard it very clearly

Okay...are we in the ring...or everyone seems to differ on this
:(

**Dementia, realizing he is deep trouble pulls out and plays another card...SHATTERSTORM! All the container shatter apart**

Harvey: CHip Chip Chip! (translation..I need to hurry this up!)

**Harvey uses his superfast flight and flys aroundto each of the containers...drawing the specks of VB with him in his wake. he flying in a tightening spiral, until he is flying in a tight circle above the ring. With VB's particles being so close..the power of his Quicksilver armor takes effect. In case you forget....Quicksilver is an old name for Mercury...and my armor shares properties with that liquid metal...like the ability to coalence and reform after being seperated. The particle draw back together, and VB reforms! But now he was Quicksilver all totaly incorperated into his body, his is one with his armor. He also has a lock sticking out of his ankle....looks like Harvey also brought some of the shattered safe with him**

VB: You made a big mistake......also....did you forget about the lead rabbit up your butt Meno...or are you just use to having big objects up there...is it keeping your Spiritmonger company?

**VB puts his arm out and spike come out of his forarm and the back of his hand. He backhands Ransac into the ropes. Ransac bounces back and VB catches him, spins his around and prepares to drop the Big Bane Boom on him.....As he does his armored legs stretch and he grows to a heing of 9 feet, and them drops th Boom on Ransac**

VB: Neither you nor this fight will EVER be the same!

M

menolikeygurus

used to having large objects up my butt...hell, i rent it out for parking/storage space...

anyway, as vb becomes one with his inner mercury, he realizes that it is liquid at room temperature...vb quickly turns in to a useless puddle incapable of any action/movement etc...and harvey drowns in the pool that vb has become....POOR HARVEY!...

dementia is cornered, there is no escape....or is there...

(btw, i am gone monday for 2 months, so we need to wrap this up)

V

Volraths_bane

VB: Fool.....I faked you out. My armor is not Mercury...I said it had Mercury like elements. If it were mercury I would be dead from mercury poisoning...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Harvey?

**VB picks up his little friend and realized that harvey had drowned as was about to die. a great rage fill Bane and if his fury he pulls out a small remote**

VB: NOT HARVEY!!!! THAT IS IT! I AM ACTIVATING HIS SELF DESTRUCT DEVICE!!! SEE YOU ALL IN HELL!!!!!

Dem: DO IT!!!! THERE IS NO REASON TO LIVE IF MENO IS LEAVING!!!

**VB says goodbye to Harvey is Hampstereese, give him a qick kick on the head, and then hurls him at Meno's face, where Harvey holds on with the last of his dying strength. VB smiles a bittersweet smile and pushes the SD button on the remote. The miniature Hyper-sub Atomic Implosive Reactor activates as Ransac runs at his to stop him but is hit with a Drop Toe Hold by Dementia and put in the Sharpshooter**

VB: TOP OF THE WORLD MA!!!!!
Dem: I LOVE YOU KATIE!!!!

**Harvey glows an eeire Purple..there is a great roar, and the world is collapses in on itself into a single particle, and then explodes in a nova like blast that takes out half the Solar System.**

The End

Total Causalties...approx 90 Billion
Damage Cost: not applicable

D

Dementia

....................................................................................................

M

menolikeygurus

The small particle that was once menolikeygurus floats off into the voids of space....gone for approx. 2 months, but he will return....cause he still has to not like those gurus, and dementia ;)

V

Volraths_bane

NOTE: THIS THREAD HAS BEEN SELF EDITED TO REMOVE: Swearing, graphic sexual depictions, insitements to violence and nudity

Did you read the Thread Ransac? Or did you just ingore everything I typed again. Honestly I want to know

We decided to do a big ending in a tie since Meno is leaving..and your post kinda ruined it..sorry

Did you not read the thread or are you so set on winning that you just ingore what we post.

This is kidna ridiculous...I was a little afriad that you would do this...I said to Dementia "I just hope Ransac just let's this end peacefully with out trying to get in the last word."

End Rant!