An new day dawns....The Tag Team Tournament!!!!

V

Volraths_bane

**There is an extreemyl loud crash as the police van crashes through the arena wall, crushing 40 spectators. VB appears in the driver seat and luanches himself throught he windsheild and hit Ransac with a HUGE frog splash**

I GAVE MYSELF BAIL!!!!!

**VB whips out the Bed Pan of Fate and passes it over Dementia and all the toxics dissipate, for that is the power of The Bed Pan**

Dem: Erggg....all broken

**VB thinks for a sec, reaches in his pocket (YES my armor has pockets!) a takes out.......A turbo Hot Dog?**

VB: Oughta be more careful what hotdogs you sell to who, Meno! Here eat this Dementia..and here is a back up Bed Pan...you may need it

**Dementia eats the Hot dog, it's power combining with VB's regenerative powers he endowed on it (don't ask how) and gets up, his bones healing. He and VB turn to face Ransac and Meno**

Dem: Let's get it on, BIATCHES!!

(Err...Dementia...could use some help in here)

M

menolikeygurus

Dementia cant help you as he is glued to the bed pan, and the bed pan is glued to the concrete, and the concrete is glued to the dirt, and the dirt is glued to something....didnt check that far....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Let's boogie!!!!!!!!!!!

*Ransac snaps his fingers and black versions of the magic leprechan shoes appear on the feet of Dementia and VB. They start dancing and can't stop. While, Dementia is trying to dance, seeing as how he was glued to the bedpan.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

menolikeygurus

dementia looks like an 93 year old man who cant get the crap to come out so is trying to wriggle it out...

vb looks like a retro disco fanatic who hasnt slept for 40 years

I take this golden opportunity to hop in my wheel chair and full throtle it towards vb....crack! walker shot to the the 9th rib from the left kidney 2 arteries up from the spleen.

D

Dementia

(Dementia walks into the fighting pit of death.........)

Say guys sorry for being late, but I had some other stuff to do.........

:eek::eek::eek:

Who the hell is the fool with the bed pan glued to him:confused:

Note: There is a long drawn out story here where we explain that since Dementia never actually posted the Dementia in this fight up until now has, in fact, just been a mentally driven image by Bane, Meno, and nutsac.

What are you guys!?!?! A bunch of morons!!! Of course that's not me!!! I didn't even give Menolikeguru's a nickname!!! Do I ever start a fight without handing out nicknames? I didn't think so!

Anyway, as my first official act of bussiness on this thread: I name thee......Feetnolikeyshoesa:D

(Dementia runs over to the 2 sick bastiches that are watching the sad dance as though it is a friggin play:mad:.........)

!!THWACK!!THWACK!!

Chair to both they heads:D

Now let the fight truly begin!!!

Mwahahahaha

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*All fighters, exact for Dementia, are groggy, so they head towards the ring and get in their corners. Ransac and Dementia start off.*

Ow, that chair hurt. Hit me again!!!!!

*THWACK!!!!!!!! Dementia Clobber's Ransac with the chair.......or he would have if the chair hadn't broken over Ransac's hard-skull.*

Heh-heh-heh.

*Ransac then kicks at Dementia's legs, which are still broken from their Semi-Final match. Ransac then gets the Break-Down on Dementia.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

**VB quickly gets on the top turnbuckle and drops a Bed Pan Armored elbow onto Ransac's face. Meno gets in and rushes VB, who bends over and back drops Meno onto the felled Ransac**

IT'S PLAY TIME!!!!

**VB drags Meno into the middle of the ring and administers the Boston Crab to him**

M

menolikeygurus

Spectator body count: 1244
estimated damage:$1,453,534,876,675,895,324,543,234,453,644
the carnage of these procedings:priceless

If it was anyone else I might be worried...bet its vb....with my massive strenght powered by super hotdogs..the hotdog of the future....buy one today for the low low price of 3 installments of 19.95..limited time offer, and if you purchase within the next 20 min you get this really cool hot dog bun to put the hot dog into...

anyway...I get out of the boston crap...vb is astonished and tries to buy a super hot dog...SORRY no brain, no guts no service ;) :p

SPEAR vb is laid out...dementia tries to rush over to help him but ransac snaps his fingers and a brick wall appears in front of dementia...smack.....dementia is out cold!

OH CRAP!!! MY FEET DONT LIKE MY SHOES!!!!!! HELP!!!!

ransac snaps his fingers...whew...thanks....I cant get this snapping of the fingers thing to work

V

Volraths_bane

**VB crawls out of the ring while Meno is distracted by his shoes..and starts picking up and hurling audience members at Ransac and Meno.**

CATCH!!!

**Dementia takes advantage of his opponents confusion and hit the brick wall full force and knocking it over ontop of Ransac**

JR: THAT HAS GOT TO HURT!!

**Dementia runs into the audience and starts chucking spectators along side VB at Meno and a crushed Ransac**

M

menolikeygurus

just as vb is about to grab another spectator..its namielus!!!!, and next to him is maraud!!!!!

they tackle vb, and dementia is forced to help him...ransac and I rush down there and dementia experiences the 3D!!!

dementia is out cold

updated spectator death count: 2,345 (damn vb, thats a lot of bodies since 5 min ago!)

V

Volraths_bane

**As Ransac and Meno turn to take put the beaten VB, they come face to face with urzapimpmaster and Prince RXI. Ransac and Meno both get a shovel to the face and a lance to the ribs. they turn to run away and are hit with a DOUBLE DDT by VB!!**

**Pimpmaster, Prince, Maruad, and Nameilus walk off together amiable, pummeling any audience member who gets in thier way or talks to them**

Now it begins.....

**Dementia gets up and they both move in on Ransac and VB. VB puts meno in an Elevated Crab, Dementia puts Ransac in the Crippler Crossface**

JR: BY GOD!!! THEIR UNGODLY SCREAMS ARE ECHOING THROUGH THE WHOLE ARENA

Cole: I think I am gonna be sick....I WANT MY MOMMY!!

( I decided to put Cole in the anoouncers chair so you guys can rag on him...but I really like the guy!)

M

menolikeygurus

ooo...look at all of the little birdies....hi little birdy...my name is...screw what my name is...AAHHHHHHHH...gets out of elevated crab by grabbing vb's nutsac and ripping it off...throwing it in the welcoming arms of the spectators, and does a hand stand...grabing vb by the neck w/ both feet and flings him 20 meters to the other side of the arena...

Jr:that has deffinately got to leave a mark...

cole: I had that happen to me before...it killed approx. 1 million brain cells give or take a few hundred thousand

Jr: I didnt know that

Cole: Yea me neither

vb is now a permanent fixture on the arena wall...boo is laughing at him chip chip chip (Die in hell you....poopy face!)

V

Volraths_bane

NO ONE POST HERE

I need to have a talk with Meno about something...

Meno...I would like you to edit your posts and and least come up with HOW you got out of Elevated Crab..or the Boston Crab I put you in earlier..

you just keep saying "I get out of it" That is kinda cheap ain't it?

Please edit and tell me how

Once this is resolved we can continue
and then I will delete this....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Rhyno casually walks by the ring on his way to the locker room.*

Paul Heyman: GORE!!!!!! GORE!!!!!!! GORE!!!!!!! GORE!!!!!!!!!!!

JR: OKAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!

*JR starts to layeth the smacketh down on Paul Heyman.*

*Meanwhile, Ransac snaps his fingers and a black spike somehow pierces the nuts of Dementia.*

Dementia: LAAAAAYYYYYYYYYVVVENNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

VB: OWW!!!

**VB tries to pry miselkf out of the wall...and is assisted my Harvey The Wonder Hampter. he manages to free himself**

VB: Fool...you fell for the old fake scrotum in the underwear trick..MWAHAHAHAHAHA..wait..let me check...yep..real one still there...glad you are safe little buddies!

**VB and Harvey turn to face Meno. Boo starts to come at Harvey, but decides to turn and run back to maruad who is off having a beer. Harvey then flies into Meno's face, shredding the hell out of it giving VB the chance to GOAR Meno into the audience. VB then gives Meno a Lead Rabbit enema, lodging it firmly up Meno's rectum. He then tosses the injured and dazd Meno into the back on the Police van which he drove through the wall in earlier. He locks it tight and disables the vans engine.**

VB: You are now serving hard time! Have fun with your roommate. His name is Bubba, he is sweet on you and owes me a favor...watch your rabbit whole!

**VB walks away as the van starts rocking back and forth and Meno starts screaming**

Meno: NO!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!! LEAVE IT ALONE!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR PANTS?!?!?! NO!!!! LEAVE MY BUTT ALONE!!!!! ARGGGGG!!!!!

D

Dementia

Oh crap:(

You utterly destroyed my nuts:(

Do you know how much bags of peanuts cost nowadays what with inflation and all!

Oh well.

(Dementia throws down his ripped up sac......:eek:......of peanuts;) and charges at nutsac with.........)

Yet I have no chair for you have destroyed my best friend in the whole world nutsac:(

(Dementia stops the fight and buries poor Katie(That's right, chair had a name:() and gives a heart wrenching goodbye speech and while nutsac is ballin like a b***h with a skinned knee Dementia charges at him and starts flickin his Magic cards of death at nutsac. Nutsac stands there cryinf for 5 minutes while Dementia(In all his crappy aimed glory) miss's every single damn shot. These cards consequecialy hit members of the adience instead(add 267 to that list Beansnolikeyboozea). One of the cards finally connects straight in nutsac's eye.........)

:eek:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*....but fortunately, the card in Ransac's eye is a Healing Salve. Ransac is now at full health AGAIN, except without the use of one of his eyes. Healing Salve or not, it's still cardboard in your eye.*

Take THIS!!!!!!!

*Ransac prepares to snap his fingers, Harvey bites them off. Ransac, out of ideas, sees a piece of paper on the floor that says "Pork, the other white meat".*

THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!

*Ransac calls for William II, the cyber pig, a close relative of William, the cyber hedgehog. William II looks at Harvey, and is promptly chased by Harvey. William II is then caught by Harvey, but then pulls out a little remote control and PUSHES THE BUTTON. Both furry creatures are liquified.*

Well, that solved that problem.

*Ransac then bends over and slaps his buttcheeks and the universe is inverted, with Ransac's fingers on his hand again. Ransac then slaps his buttcheeks again and the universe is back to normal, Ransc with his figners again. Ransac snaps his fingers twice and everyone is wearing nothing but diapers.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Dementia

Well, as long as nutsac is playin with rodents I might as well turn my attention to Menolikeyhavingtocomeupwithabunchofdifferentnamesformenolikeypoopoo;)

Gotta restock my arsenal.....

(Dementia runs around the crowd and picks up all his cards)

I may be a scrub with a 250 card deck, but at least I got a lot of ammo:p And wait! I even have a little idea.......

(Dementia goes over to Katie's grave and takes a card outta his deck......)

Breath of Life.....KATIE'S BACK!!! Mwahahahaha

Prepare to get bashed and TWAHAPED PeeweenolikeyHerman..........

V

Volraths_bane

**Ransac and Dementia are about to face off when Ransac is hit by a massive GOAR!! He then sits on Ransac's back and starts beating Ransac's face into the cement floor screaming**

VB: YOU SUMNA BEACH!!! YOU KILLED HARVEY YOU FARGIN BASTAGE!!! I AM GONNA KILL YOU!!! I AM GONNA BULL YOUR BALLS IN A MEAT GRINDER!!! I AM GONNA SNAP YOU FARGIN NECK!!

**VB then takes takes each of ransacs thumbs and jumps up and down in them till they are destroyed. He then whips out Namielus's spine and hog ties Ransac to avoid any butt action.**

VB: Dementia..throw me a Raise Dead and Cremate!

**Dementia toss's VB the card. VB resurrects Harvey and then Cremates William II**

VB: Good harvey..you go rest while we kill these mean men.

Harvey: Chip Chip Chip Chip!!! (translation: MURDER THE MOTHER F****ERS!!!)

**As Harvey the now Seriously pissed off Wonder Hampster flies into the rafters to rest, and Meno screams echo throught the arena as his new friend Bubba makes sweet love to him, VB and Dementia advance on Ransac**

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Who says I can't have fun with butt action?

*Ransac let's a loud one fly.*

Dementia: NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

VB: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

*Everyone is down. It seems no one will win this fight. But, WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! IT'S MENOLIKEYGURUS!!!!!!!!!! HE'S BEATEN DOWN THE POLICE WITH HIS GAS-POWERED WHEELCHAIR!!!! And, look! He brought a ref to officiate this battle. Menolikeygurus goes to his corner, then tags Ransac's hand, which was outstretched towards his corner, and proceeds to cover Dementia.*

Ref: 1........2..........

Ransac, cpa trash man