An egotistical question...

R

Rooser

Have I officially become a fixture of the CPA yet? I have over 300 posts, been here for more than a year, etc. etc.

I should write another article, though, huh?

M

Mikeymike

I'd vote yes myself, but you need more exposure.

* First, get yourself a high-profile agent
* Next, your image needs to be adjusted - it has to be cutting-edge and super-chic, and your personality needs a shift. Be confident but mysterious - witty but not goofy.
* Once you've molded a new public image, you can start to properly market yourself. I'd set a goal for Nike, but start small with something like Radio Shack or Calvin Klein
* Become romantically involved mid-30's hottie looking for a career revival via tabloid coverage, my recommendation would be Winona Ryder
* Do something out of your particular medium of choice, like release a Dance album, or host the Tony Awards.
* You are at your peak, ride it while you can because it won't last long

By this point you should be a legitimate CPA fixture.

EDIT: Should have put a :D in here.

E

EricBess

Rooster? Did you used to post a long time ago? I've never seen you around here... :p

I don't think I'd call you a "fixture" yet. Probably just a "regular". Heck, I'm not even sure if I would be considered a "fixture".

N

Nightstalkers

People like Spiderman and (his holy reverence) Ed. Mainly your just a "regular" who doesn't really show up around here much.

I'd say you were an irregular, but thats just my view... :p :D

Nightstalker Habuki

N

Notepad

There were a few fixtures around here. I haven't found many yet, as I still have to find one so I can plug in this decorative Pikachu-shaped lamp.

Rooser, if you're a fixture, can I plug the lamp into you?

*Junkyard laughs*
*Mad Dog shoots both Sefro and Junkyard with paintballs*

R

Reverend Love

You're a Magic Stud

...wow Mikey you really hammered in a few cliche's in there didn't you?

T

train

Yeah, spidey and Ed would be fixtures, though we don't see Ed much - he's here sometimes...

:cool:

M

Mikeymike

Originally posted by Reverend Love
...wow Mikey you really hammered in a few cliche's in there didn't you?
Yup, that was my favorite post in awhile. I felt like a slime-ball sitting in some Hollywood office with patent white-leather loafers, a toupee, and a gold chain saying stuff like "You're beautiful baby!"

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, thanks guys (I think) :)

Rooser, I don't think you're a fixture yet, since you seem to post in spurts and not sure if you check "every day", but you're definitely a regular. I would have said EricBess ws a fixture but since he got his new job, it seems he hasn't been around quite as often (still almost daily though, so he's probably a fixture). train's definitely a fixture :)

But definitely write more articles!

N

Nightstalkers

Originally posted by train
Yeah, spidey and Ed would be fixtures, though we don't see Ed much - he's here sometimes...

:cool:

I'd be careful, he is the ever present god here.

and Nightstalkers Inc. is definitely not a fixture here... You don't see us gushing out water or anything do you? :p

Nightstalker Habuki

N

Notepad

Yes, Habuki, I seem to "know a person" who has some disturbing video footage of you spurting water after an all-night kegger party, where you found out all the booze was actually just water.

This will play hell on the election. I'll try to kill "the person I know" to make sure that footage doesn't get out to the press.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Chaos Turtle: You were the front page god, as I recall... and then I had to take over :(

Rooser: In a whimsical mood, eh? :p

Killer Joe

but more like a pain in the Oink!

I have, in fact, had some memorable (negative) moments here at the CPA. Anyone remember Team CMU comming here to kick my arse? :rolleyes:

O

orgg

...And before that, Istanbul...

and before Him, My Awful Rule where profanity wasn't censor'd, and whole paragraphs rewritten to become actual sentences and not fragments... correcting grammer but injecting spelling mistakes... Heh. I have the upmost respect for editors, now.

I

Istanbul

Meh. I quit being an editor because HOUTS had too many supporters for the blatant profanity he was putting into his articles. I had this funny idea than an 8-year-old kid should be able to come to the CPA and read the articles, and not have to worry that his parents would object to the language. Evidently, I was outnumbered, so I quietly stepped down.

I don't think I qualify as a fixture because of my infrequent surges of posts, but...I HAVE been here forever.