An egotistical question...

C

Chaos Turtle

Originally posted by Spiderman
Chaos Turtle: You were the front page god, as I recall... and then I had to take over :(
Now, now, no need to :(. Someday I shall have working computer in my own house again, and then... well who can say what the future will bring? ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Isty: I didn't think you were outnumbered, but it seemed you just didn't want to deal with the hassle anyways. But yeah, you've been a "forever here oldie" to me :)

I

Istanbul

I guess 4+ years qualifies me, yeah. How long has the CPA been around, anyhow? Feels like forever.

O

orgg

*Sniff*!

I Love You Guys!

:D

*theorgg remembers those who are not currently here, and wonders where The Baron, Dune Echo, Child of Gaea, and the others are.

R

Reverend Love

So what's the actual requirements to get those little comments in blue by your name?

Maybe that could be something Spidey hands out to those who've weathered here the longest....fixture.....wooo!

I

Istanbul

And I beat Apollo by two months.

GADS, I'm old around here. *gets the cane, starts shambling around and grumbling about how when I was your age, we faced Rebel decks and it built character...*

T

train

There was never a better character builder than Merfolk vs. Thallids - with a Raging River out!... in Sub-Game 3 of the Sharhazad...:eek:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Istanbul
Dune Echo is not entirely MIA.
He might be lurking but isn't actively posting lately (like in around half a year now).

Rev, you gotta be a CPA Administrator to get the extra title in blue.

T

train

Or CPA administrative assistant...

:p

"Would you like one cube or two?..."