Amazing Race #10

E

EricBess

It makes me wonder how many tomatos must have had clues in them. They never said. It's possible there were a higher percentage than there would have normally been in a challenge like this just because more tomatos were getting added to the pile as the challenge progressed.

Obviously, the needle in a haystack challenges are always risky, but I agree. We were quite surprised at how much faster it was. Obviously, when you are in the middle of it, it doesn't seem that way, though, as evidenced by Rob and Kim.

I've actually spent some time in Barcelona (about 15 years ago), so it was pretty cool to see a lot of those areas. "Las Ramblas"? Yeah, I've been there. They showed the Christopher Columbus statue marking where he supposedly launched his famous voyage, but they didn't really comment on it. I've also been to Montguic (sp?), but I didn't recognize the specific area that they went to.

I'm looking forward to see where else they go next week.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, the model boys won... I was hoping they would, although they were the lesser of the three evils :)

The final seemed a bit anticlimatic since 'Bama was out of it since they couldn't get the earlier flight and the model guys seemed just ahead of Rob & Kim after the plane ride and getting to the clue box first.

My wife and mother-in-law think the game is "fixed" in that the game pulled some weight to get the model guys on the flight; they think that to make it seem sorta competitive, the game got the model guys to jump to the front of the wait list. I don't think so... what do you guys think?