All three readers of Team M94 will be happy...

N

Notepad

Eh, its more the state of the community, now that I stop to think about it. There's nobody fun to play against, and in my opinion articles nowadays aren't worth reading. It's sad, because Magic's community sucks.

Spidey, the humor on the old Dojo was an acquired taste, I guess. Like Wonder Showzen. You either love it or hate it. But the lack of it and everything else remotely humor makes you long for it even more.

Oh, and Orgg, thanks for the kind words. I'll let Rizzo know you said that to me the next time he and I are making love.

I

Istanbul

Is Rizzo well-hung? Is it bigger than a baby's arm? Is he a top or a bottom? Leather? Lace? Womens' clothing? Bondage? Discipline? Chips, dips, chains, whips? Is he a pitcher or a catcher? Is he hairy like a Karplusan Yeti? Inquiring minds want to know!

Killer Joe

Istanbul said:
Is Rizzo well-hung? Is it bigger than a baby's arm? Is he a top or a bottom? Leather? Lace? Womens' clothing? Bondage? Discipline? Chips, dips, chains, whips? Is he a pitcher or a catcher? Is he hairy like a Karplusan Yeti? Inquiring minds want to know!
I used to talk to Rizzo at all the pre-releases in the Pittsburgh Area when he used to live here which totalled about five times :rolleyes: but maybe I can try to answer your inquiries:

~Don't know, don't care
~See above
~See above
~Yes
~No
~No
~A good candidate for sure!
~No (He never liked net decs so I'd go with not disciplined)
~Yes, his waist size says it all
~Of course, they go with the chips
~Most likely
~Probably
~He's a pitcher (of BEER, that is :))
~Although his head was bald his arms were kinda hairy :rolleyes:

Additional info:
~He smoked
~He hated "The Dead"
~He is mild mannered IRL
~And for a while Nightscape Familiar was his favorite card.

O

orgg

Well, online, the community of idiots problem occurs... but with a little knowledge of /join BBS (or /join MiseTings for serious stuff... probably not for you) and a little time/introduction of yourself to the groups there, you can find some truly fun games.

I personally have stopped going to the Casual rooms online entirly(unless an RandD/WotC member on my buddy list is there and I want some entertainment).

N

Notepad

Heh, good idea there, Orgg. Never go to the public rooms. But, every time I've been to BBS its the same group of jerk offs I've come to hate. They're the flip side of the moron coin. Instead of the "i beez 1337" dummy crowd, they're the "oh we're so friggen holy we glow in the dark!" elitist-on-their-own-morals bunch. If all of you guys were on MTGO when I logged on I'd have no problem. You're the goldilocks crap I crave. Not too elitist. Not too derf-derf-derf.Ya know? (didn't mean a bit of that about you guys in a bad way, but you still catch a hostile arm gesture from me)

And Isty, well, I'd invite you over to see for yourself, but Rizzo isn't a swinger, you know. Not gonna say anything other than: Nobody's ever seen *me* walking around bow-legged. Now, Rizzo...poor guy...

O

orgg

If y'take the BBS Cum Grano Salis, you'll find quite a few fun guys to pal around with. Armadillo King, Howitzer, Reuben(/Skeletor), Tristario, AReallySuspiciousLookingGuy(whom uses the /me command to great effect)... drop in there and you'll see who gets d'block list and who can give you a good and fun game.

And I heard about Rizzo's Bone Degeneracy. Damn sad, ain't it? Shows you what happens if you don't consume enough calcium. Disobeying Mister T's "Drink Milk, or be somebody's bowlegged Foo!" gets you into trouble. "That Milk is Good, Sucka!" is great advice that I know Rizzo wished he had followed in his younger years.