All right, all right...

N

Nightstalkers

*Arrow passes through Nightstalkers shady form while changing from a love arrow to a hate arrow. Then hits Zhaneel in the chest.*

Nightstalker: Noo! Zhaneel!!!

(What is the collective imagination of a thousand minds like? Or the artistic talent of millions of hands painting one picture? Now you know the things we are able to create.)

S

Svenmonkey

This spot is slowly degrading to the level of a 12-15 year-old-specific chatroom. Pretty soon, we'll have folks asking people if they want to "cyber."

*shudder*

A

Apollo

Oh, c'mon Sven, the difference here is that we're all obviously just kidding around.

...I think... *eyes Nightstalkers*

Although if any females do want to cyber, I'm available. :p

(That was another joke there, Sven)

M

Mazzak

<Mazzak, hit by one of Train's Love Potion Arrows, glances over at Zhaneel and does some drugged-up arithmetic...>

Lessee... Zhaneel. Name's got a Zh. Zh like Zhy. Zhy like Zhyanno. Zhaneel= Zhyanno. Like, Hurr, dinno sheed be a Grifin...

<In the blink of an eye Mazzak can be seen offering the enraged Gryphon Queen a shiny copperplate rose>

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm glad to see some females come back for some light-hearted amusement.

And in reference to YJ's post, I did not "fling" and she started it :D

Apollo, your pool story just cracked me up... although you do have my condolences :)

W

WickedBoy6

*Hit by one of the love arrows, instantly closes eyes, hands over, as well*

"If I don't see anyone, I won't have the urge to do anything, La lal la lala la..."

T

train

This spot is slowly degrading to the level of a 12-15 year-old-specific chatroom. Pretty soon, we'll have folks asking people if they want to "cyber."
Sven... you act like you'd turn down the offer...:p (kidding - hence smiley...)

*fffff---thump!.... arrow lands in wicked's backside and as his hands leave his face and his eyelids surge open, jailhouse bertha rushed in from the other thread and now stands in front of him... all of a sudden the double dose of elixir begins to take effect...*

sorry wicked... but bertha needs lovin too you know...:p :p :p

W

WickedBoy6

*His head lowered, being dragged off somewhere by Bertha for a bit of "jailhouse romance"*

"...I hate you, Train..."

Z

Zhaneel

*preens*

What the heck did you say, Mazzak? train, are you sure there wasn't something else in his arrow?

N

Nightstalkers

*puts on evil looking bird suit*

Don't ask what we put in the love potions while you guys are off-line.

Killing time while you guys babble is just hard to do without anyone else stuck here with us...

*drops tons of gold bars onto Apollo*

Nightstalker#8789: If he don't get up can we eat him?

M

Mazzak

**Score one for references to entirely personal mythology!**

Yeh. Zhaneel. Like Zhyanno. Youse mah luvver. Mebbe dunno it. But you is. Rilly. Howsbout a kiss?

T

train

Sorry Zhaneel... I think Nightstalkers might have spiked the elixirs with a bottle of 95 proof tequila...

Anyone need a lime or salt...:p

W

WickedBoy6

*Emerging from the shadows, clothes torn, lipstick kisses covering his body, grabbing the lime and salt from Train*

"...I'll be at the bar, trying to forget..."

N

Nightstalkers

never go back into the shadows again!!! remember that we are part shadow... that was so sick1!!!

we did drop a bottle or two of whiskey into the love potions and...

3 ground up pizza's
2 birds
and a partrige and a pear tree...

Z

Zhaneel

*squawks* birds! *flies up a tree*

We're learning about tequila in spanish class.

A

Apollo

The heck with chocolates, hey Zhaneel, look at all this gold I now have! :D

N

Nightstalkers

nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing

sorry we had to do that...

We see no real problem with you two beings together. just pity the poor saps that you try to play us for.

Code:
We control this site now

M

Mazzak

<Train's love potion begins to wear off Mazzak, as does the partridge extract and pear juice that had been added by the Nightstalkers>

Pzzzz.... Oy.. whazziss now that was something. For a minute there I thought sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss and then there were all these feathers in my underpants...

<Mazzak stops talking, slowly inspects his pants to make sure there aren't really any feathers there, and then breathes a sigh of relief>

Thank goodness that was only a dream...

Z

Zhaneel

*looks down from the tree* ooh... hey, why's it disappearing like that?