All right, all right...

A

Apollo

Lol. In my defense, when she wore a swimsuit to the pool, she did not look 12. If you know what i mean. :p

B

Bob

There is a 12 year old girl in therapy somewhere, telling her psychiatrist that she was hit on by a giant bird.

T

train

And after that session...

a psychiatrist has a session with his psychiatrist...

T

train

Actually I kind of like feathers... no offense... but when they're the fletching on arrows...

W

WickedBoy6

Okay, was going to post, but the topic has been copletely distorted from ErinPuff returning (WB, by the way, Erin. I'm a new face) to Apollo's voyeuristic tendancies (We all have our secrets. I have a Magic Marker-sniffing problem...Ah, F[udge]! There goes my secret) to Train's obcession with feathers. I'm not sure what to do: Ogle Erin, pity Apollo, or hide from Train?

T

train

*ffffffffffffffffff---Thump!!!!*
:eek:

*Train runs and hides as an arrow sticks out of Wicked's arse...*

no offense wicked... but you were the closest one to me... and If you ran - I could still peg you from 50 yards...;)

:cool:

Z

Zhaneel

I was going to say that you needn't worry if you're not a bird, but apparently that isn't the case...

E

ErinPuff

*runs through thread*

Hi!

Ogle me!

...actually, don't, please...

N

Nightstalkers

*"Accidentally" drops naked pics of Almindhra on the floor*

Whoops!!! *picks 'em up before anyone else does*

whoa! nice legs puff...

and think about having a freshman go to the senior prom. and be accidentaly mistaken for a senior!!! twice...

still with three beautiful gals on your arms who is to complain?

Romance then Foreplay,
Nightstalkers

A

Apollo

*Ogle ogle ogle!*

Apollo runs and finds a nice hiding spot next to Zhaneel and in sight of Erin, thus allowing twice the ogling opportunities.

A

Almindhra

*runs up behind Nightstalkers and puts him in a headlock....she then throws him to the ground and while hes dazed and confused she grabs all her naked pics that she thought she burned a long time ago and runs away grumbling under her breath*.....

B

Bob

Man, sometimes I wonder why the CPA girls even come on here...this can get really pathetic.

W

WickedBoy6

*Pulling the arrow out of his cheek, nodding to ErinPuff*

Alright, won't Ogle...Please excuse me, though...Train!

*Running after Train with a bloody arrow in hand, braining him upside the head*

T

train

*Arrows just start flying like mad through the thread...*
*fffffffffffff---thump!!!*

*Apologizing for any arrows hitting the ladies... and making sure not to mortally wound anyone, train proceeds to let arrows fly...then he stops and thinks to himself...*

"Wait a minute, i've got love potion elixir I can dip these arrows in and watch funky things happen on the CPA!!!..."

*Dipped Arrows start flying like mad through the thread, again...*

*One hits apollo and Zhaneel... another Nightstalkers and Mazzak...*

*Train runs to hide as he realizes what will hapen after Nightstalkers and Mazzak come out of the trance...*