After Invasion: Set names

D

DÛke

...did you see your friend in Invasion? He's a Maro-Sorcerer too:D!

The whole Dominaria thing must DIE!
EVERY bit of it...

M

Multani

Damn.
(Multani takes a rocket launcher and blows up R&D HQ.)
There.
I feel much better.

D

Darsh

Mabye the next block will be based on the adventures of Multani!....I hope not;)

V

Volradon

The think that i'm most tired of seing is al the futuristic BS. I mean half of black cards have some robot on them now! If i wanted mechs i would play battle-tech

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Multani. Because of one word ...............................
............................................ ........................................................... ........................................................... ........................................................... ........................................................... ........................................................... ............................................................ .......................................................... ........................................................... ........................................................... ..................... ..................................Prosperity.

Ransac, yeah, that's right, Ransac

D

DÛke

...because he has Rancor!
Rancor rules, IF you play Green. I don't. I just know. I think. I'm not sure. Does it rule? Oh well...

D

Darsh

I choose Multani because he is untargetable besides you could always give him trample with primal rage, but Multani usually gets worse as the game goes on and more people have less cards in their hands, while everyone keeps putting out land.

D

DÛke

...J/k...
I don't know what he looks like.
Maybe Molimo will infact look cooler than, um, um...Multani:D.
JOKING again:).

M

Multani

Your stepping on thin ice DUke. :mad:
Darsh: By the time what you say starts happening, the game is over.

D

DÛke

...I could stop if you want me to. I'm just jokin' here.
Dang, take a joke between now and then...

"I'm sorry, but I'm so sagacious. It's almost scary."

D

Darsh

Not in an 8 player game Multani :p My advice will always be multiplayer oriented since I have never been to a tourney. Although I do play 2 player a lot too.

M

Multani

Not really.
I just do that so you'll quit joking.
It's my way of saying stop.