A word of advice...

D

DÛke

I have been receiving some of the most headache-inducing private messages ever, from the one member who I disrespect, dislike most – this piece of naiveté of a person is trying to hint to me to "leave." But that is such an old story!

Here's the deal:

I will not leave. I might go away, but on my own whim. I might come back, on my own whim. I'm not leaving, even when I say I'm leaving - that should be known.

If you have a problem with me, you have options: you can leave, you can remain. If you choose to leave, good riddance. If you choose to remain, you have two options as well: you can have a little decency of having the courage to be honest with members around here, and that means not telling them one thing in the message boards and one thing in their private messages. I don't like liars, and I will point them out every chance I get. The other option: you can start complaining about me to moderators...

Here's the problem:

I don't care about the moderators, or who's a moderator or a webmaster. I am willing to disrespect a moderator as equally as I disrespect any other trash, if the moderator is equal to that trash.

I don't care about the advice they give, or their little nausea. I will not listen to any of them, unless one of them proves to be honest, and not multi-faced like the usual members who speak to me; and you can also have a little respect for yourself by not pursuing the pettiest matters and calling them "principles,” or making them out to be a cause to fight over, something “important.” Respect yourself! even this is hard for most of you little ones…

I will not leave because of you feeling uncomfortable. God can come down to this Earth, and talk to you face to face - and I will not have left. Miracles will be performed: and I will not have left.

There is a way: you can ban me. No hard feelings. If I am not banned, it only means that I am not that annoying, and that those who complain are irrational, tolerhating, and downright stupid. And you know what? I will not even wager: those who complain are stupid. Because they know I will not leave. They know their words have no effect on me, because their words are unmasked to be irrational, so they cry to their moderators. And their moderators, rarest of the them, know how such a small issue it is, so they refrain from taking much measures: they deep down know how stupid you are, complainers! how pathetic you are!

As for if I'm not banned because you have some innocent thought that I might change by your little advice! forget it. Have me as I am or turn away, but I will not change! Give me a respectable member, a member who has a little self-respect, a little height about them, and I'll be more than happy to sit down and "think about my actions." Give me a garbage lot of a moderator, and I will laugh!

I will not leave because your feelings do not matter to me. I ebb and flow as I see, not as your little uneducated discomfort tells me. Show me your most rational thought, and I'll show you my utmost respect. For even a second, show me a multi-faced thought, and don't expect me to look at you without having to puke...and don’t complain about this puke when it hits your face: the sight of you induced it, my friends! so taste, my friends, what you make!

Crush the infamy!

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I don't hate you. I do think you should probably leave the forums, at least for a while. Enough bandwidth is taken up by your recent posts, which are looking more and more homogenous as the days go by. Now if you were to leave and come back in, say, 2-3 months, the banality of your pretense wouldn't be such a problem. By then you will have come up with other little quirks to pique your interest (like the new Cretu album, for instance).
You should also transcend your Look-at-me-I'm-a-foreigner-isn't-that-great English at some point. Approaching English as an outsider is a noble goal but has unusual problems, made all the more unexpected when faced by someone with a nearly complete command of literary English. My posts are not literature, nor are the words of some others here, but they don't aspire to be, and as such when the author (rarely) commits common errors the flow is not impeded.

I bear no ill will towards you, when probably others here do. I am sure you are more exciting and relevant in person, or to someone with more of a philosophical background than anyone remaining here (well, maybe Chaos Turtle has enough), than to most of us on this website.

Nevertheless, your posts are becoming a wallpaper of sorts.
There are patterns that, having been stripped of all meaning long ago, now signify very little other than alerting people of their presence. Your posts recently are like stripes or checker patterns. If this is because your big statement is in progress and you must write something else in the meantime, then that is why, and I sympathize: nevertheless I say it to you.

I trust that you know how to separate leaving some middling internet message boards and suicide, so I assume that you will probably come back after the occasion if and when you leave. That's great. Do whatever you want.

N

Nightstalkers

I will never understand you humans and this incoherant squabbling.

Howabout you two fight it out Planetside for a few hours? that should losen you up a bit.

Killer Joe

DUke ia a long time member and ads much color and dynamic to the boards. I often don't agree with him but I most certainly would not ask him to leave. And though I'm sure he could care less about who likes him or not (including me), I can tell he speaks passionately about any and all views unique to him.

~Mark

F

FoundationOfRancor

Duke, your a ****. I hate you (and yes, I do know what the emotion is).

Unlike Thallid, I bear ill will towards you. I want you to leave.

And just because I dont like you, and I want to complain about you doesent mean I am stupid, or of any less intelligence than you or any other man and woman on these boards.

I want you to leave. But I will never force you to leave.

I will hate reading your posts and hate seeing you sit on your little philosphy throne until you or I leave.

Stay all you want, and I'll fight you as long as I want. Thats your right, and this is mine.

A

Apollo

DUke: we don't care. Nobody else bothers to make a long-winded post about why they aren't leaving. There's no reason for you to. We know you aren't going anywhere, so stop talking about it.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by DÛke
If I am not banned, it only means that I am not that annoying, and that those who complain are irrational, tolerhating, and downright stupid.
Actually, DÛke, it doesn't mean that at all. What it really means is that here, in this country that you hate so much, you have a right to speak your mind and say your piece, and even though we may not agree with you we believe in your right to say what you have to say, no matter how inane, and will defend your right to say it with our lives, if neccessary.

But please, do not confuse our lack of action against you as any sort of endorsement of the tripe you churn out. Just because you haven't been banned for picking fights, irritating people, and being the most condescending jerk in the galaxy it doesn't mean we either like you or agree with you.

It's just that arguing with you simply isn't worth the time...:p

D

DÛke

Then tell your so-called "mod" Ferret to finally give up and turn away as you have!

FoR - you hate me? what's new? more importantly - way more importantly - who cares?

Apollo - actually, if you don't care, I wouldn't have had to be a little defensive here. You and your smaller friend, TomP, have always loved to wage your selective examples against me as a war, as a "proof" of how worthless I am. Whenever there is an engaging conversation however, in which I am clearly being rational and making a flicker of sense, you completely overlook that in favor of all your...prejudices. Just the past few weeks we were talking about homosexuals in the political forum, you know? the thread which your Ferret used as the point of departure from the closet. Neither you, Apollo, nor your TomP, addressed the thread, the discussion, or my "irrationality" in that thread. Why? Because you couldn't really find it.

...what you do is select your examples! oh and how carefully you select them, you nitpickers! how carefully you examine your examples before you present them, how carefully you look before you attack, making sure that I am indeed sounding a little irrational! or more honestly, seeming a little irrational! how paranoid you all are, making sure that all is clear before you puke your offense!

But you know what this means? it means you, my friends, are the "jerks" here, and not I. It means that you have to be sick before you're able to attack me, that you have to have prejudices. And you do. You can’t just be honest and declare a wonderful “I hate you,” much like our gentlemen FoR has done on many occasions. You hide your ill will behind your own, unique, American type of “rationality.” Forgive me here, for I am doing injustice to all rationality and common sense solely by using "American" and "rationality" within the same sentence!

...and then you say you "don't care," you the most creative of all haters and resenters! You spend your time developing no conversation, but rather only attacking me. Where as I - I attack fools within the context of the argument, and not solely out of ill will, like you, fools!

T

train

I take it you have no Coat?...

(there is a meaning to these posts...)

H

Hetemti

And think I remember I thought you were leaving because of political issues back when I was around. Heh...never cease to entertain.

D

DÛke

(My first actual “response” to TomP ever)

To friend TomP:
TomP:

But please, do not confuse our lack of action against you as any sort of endorsement of the tripe you churn out.
What wonderful magic you weave here! what charming fairytale you inspire!

Oh, how you of all would love me out of here, banned! From the beginning your Americanism never ceased to follow me with its bad smells. From the beginning your prejudices were eruptive, which is something I can't truthfully say about FoR or even Apollo.

You would love for me to be banned. I recall that the CPA has in fact banned another member before: Riva? anyone remember that incident?

When you want to take action, you do, my friend - but for that action you need a good reason, a justification.

What have you against me? Nothing! hence you can't ban me. You haven't the ability. Not many will listen to your reasons: you have no reasons, only vile emotions springing back and forth trying to rise to get close enough to attack me. Hence, you and many others have always merely wanted me to leave out of my own will - because you can't officially ban me. But leaving out of my own will? because you feel that I shoud leave? What a laugh! I'll have you know that I'm too proud, too high, far better to leave because of your discontentment. Your irrationality has worked on me before - hence I've falsly claimed I'm leaving many times. I realize, too, that if I am as irrational as you, TomP, make me out to be, I would have been banned for a long, long time.

What is laughable about all of this is that you want me to at least consider that it's your American "freedom" that's keeping me from being banned! I believe it's the "rational reasons" (the quote marks here are for a reason) you have against me that are not making the greatest sense that's keeping me from being banned. In few words: you haven't a case.

...and you're left to deal with me with your own strength...and weakness. With your own wit, intelligence...and...pure resentment. As far as I am concerned, you have always employed resentment (which is a sign of weakness) as your method of war. But your America might be able to wield its sword against the world - it might be charming enough to lie its way out of responsibility, but it has nothing against me, far greater I am than the world which obeys without questioning, which accepts without rejecting, which looks without...looking. I don't buy "America." I don't believe in "America." I will crush...America - with the greatest antidote against America: philosophy and psychology, combined. That's how retarded America is - it requires too much analysis, but in itself, at the end, it is too little. But even today, the beast as grown wild! and needs a lashing!

And after the war - my war - is over, you will have had nothing against me even then.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You would love for me to be banned. I recall that the CPA has in fact banned another member before: Riva? anyone remember that incident?
I believe Riva was banned for cheating others in the Trading Forum. Either that or he continually cursed despite being asked not to.

So far none of that has applied here...

D

DÛke

I believe he might have been banned for both reasons, Spiderman. But mostly the being dishonest when trading cards.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Right, I think that was it. But the point is that the CPA has not banned anyone willy-nilly, like personal dislike over someone. That person has to actively do something that is "bad".

T

train

Personally I don't see duke doing anything bad...

In fact - I think Duke would fit in in our MIS dept. just fine...

So much theory around here... philosopy and the likes are abundant...

Seminary studies, aethiest views, lutheran ideals, church of christ thoughts, baptist words... conservatives, radicals, just about everything...

all to the tunes of Metallica, Nirvana, and Live...:cool:

F

FoundationOfRancor

Ok, can anyone honestly read this thread and not think Duke is a oink?

Its because of pompous, ignorant, hypocritical fools like Duke that we have so much confusion in our world.

Duke, just shut up. Yes, we got that your a genius philopsher who is better than all americans and is always right and everyone else is always wrong. We got it. Just shut up.

D

DÛke

Dear friend FoR - I am just as shocked as you are concerning this thread! What egoism do I witness, my egoism! what self-intoxication! what delusion! what grandeur! what anti-sentimental sentimentality! what foolishness is it all!

If you finally got why I'm "always right" and you're "always wrong," then, first, you haven't really got it. Second, you haven't seen why your wrong, or are not ready to come face to face, a breath away, from why you are wrong.

...and I am in no way better than Americans, or Arabs, or the entire Western hemisphere. It's just that this West is far more inferior to the East, far more beneath the very minimum point of expectancy which we have come to call "man." Far less man is the West. I'm not superior. The West in its entirety is inferior to the what basically can be considered as of the man-species.

…and don’t act like you’re a victim in all of this. I am far harder on those filthy Arabs who think they own the world because of their “God,” which they don’t even really believe in anymore, who for some reason think they are “better” human beings then the “Satanic” America, when they are just as pathetic, if not more so, than America and Americans. The entire Arabian history! again…the entire Arabian history! had had not a single worthy president or political leader worthy of mentioning! Now if this case was with America, we can forgive her – America is still a child even today; she came into the world not long ago; we forgive her immaturity and lack of taste. Yet America had had some honorable mentions, even after she has become ashes under my flames. But the Arab word! the Arab world hasn’t even that little to show for itself! And for that my war against those infidels, those sub-subhumans, is unspeakable.

Don't play the victim, American boy. You're not even half the story.

The greater problem are the Arabs.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Wasn't Dakkon Blackblade banned back in "the day" as well? For dishonesty in trading? seems to me the only reason we ban people is for financially ripping other people off, or just spouting off endless profanties and personally attacking other members(which I believe Dakkon did), not for speaking their mind regardless of their views.

I've no problem with DUke's posts, so long as he isn't attacking anyone outright for disagreeing with him, which he hasn't. He should be allowed to post his views in the political forum no matter what they are, after all isn't that forum for debate?

D

DÛke

What? Azreal, you're actually understanding the words I write?

Do you realize how hard of a task this mere understanding is for some people around here? who apparently cannot read? yet are old enough to call themselves "individuals"?

By the way, being able to read Magic cards, being able to understand Will & Grace, the remarks within and around football, and anything about Harry Potter, or make random animal noises in here and while in intercourse, doesn't exactly mean you can read or you are able to communicate. It just means you’re able to go that far.

Being able to write non-personal, tasteless posts (or any type of writing for that matter), does not mean you can write. Being able use the word "I," "you," "agree," "disagree," "like," "dislike," doesn't mean anything. It means you've grasped that much.

Don't complain to me about my manner of writing or my manner of thinking. One merely needs to bring you in the spotlight to see how far you have gone in writing or expressing profound ideas: and that is nowhere. One merely needs to begin to touch you as a virgin touched for the very first time, to uncover how "good" and "innocent" you are, and that is to say: lacking in personality. Lacking personality and attitude, contrary to American belief, does not make you "good." However, it is, and has become, a reason for you to unleash hatred on all that does have a sense of personality about them. Being stupid, furthermore, does not make you “innocent” – as some of you claim to be: “good and innocent.” It, however, gives you the best reason to wage an entire war against anyone higher than yourselves. Nevertheless, a war for the stupid, by the stupid, can hardly emerge victorious! or, rather, that sounds naive! your war is always victorious because it has number on its side - it is "democratic"! It affirms by numbers, by quantity! Thus, in fact, contrary to my previous statement: you shall always win the war!

Not on me, however. Not on me! We others know how you win your wars, democrats! cosmopolitans! "good citizens"! "liberators"! “peace” lovers! We others realize the mistake that has gone for over 2000 years, perhaps even unnoticed, and that is letting you even assert your mind! as if you had the right, freedom, power, and personality for such a responsibility!

And what you as a human being, as an inward, spiritual animal lack, you merely utter as "opinion," and not as a truth given to you by your feelings - but as an "objective," as in, as nonsense. You all speak of "reason," "rationality," "common sense," "objectivity," because you haven't the strength for your own desires! you haven't the capacity for your instincts! you haven't the Nature of profundity! because you have no courage to assert your feelings! mostly because you lack any critical, explosive feelings! Hence, you need your "rationality." Because you are not strong enough for...madness!

You speak your "opinion" because you haven't the courage to speak the truth, to speak truthfully. Most importantly, because you haven't the slightest whim what it means to be truthful. You take for "truth" what floats in your era, and furthermore, what is commonplace in your locale: "truth" as a mere socia-political ghost, that is where you stand. For that reason, you take your unworthy opinions for "truths," and when a humbled soul infiltrates the thinness of your opinions, these fast-food and microwaveable truths of yours, you become annoyed, even offended - to the point of hatred. And, it is safe to mention that you also lack the ability to defend this "truth" of yours, because again - it is merely an opinion you picked up, as a beautiful dress, suiting for you, makes you look "good" and "clean." Why do you think you despise psychologists, or, to use the American term – “shrinks”? Because rarest of them could in fact penetrate the thick dresses and makeup you wear! because they smell you! My friends - thickness of dress does not make up for thinness of opinion! And all opinions are thin! All "reason" and "thinking rationally" is thin!

Give us a hundred years, and we shall invert all values. I welcome the age of slavery at hand...which, if humanity is to proceed, must in fact be embraced as the age of celebration of the manking, which is not at all a suitable celebration for merely mankind. And if we fail to invert, we will at least have done away with all your values, your so-called "principles," "laws," and most of all - how I will enjoy this - the end of your concept "free will," and "freedom."

A new age is coming, beyond your imagination, against your imagination!