A very fond farewell.

P

Purple_jester

I'm posting this ahead of time, just in case.

SIGH. It looks like I'll be leaving the CPA for a while. A week. Maybe 2 weeks. I don't know how long exactly. My online service ends this month, and I don't know how soon I can get another one. So, for now, this is goodbye. I'll be posting as long as I can until my account dies come September 30. After that, all I will have left is my email until I get hooked up again.

I want you people to know that it's been great. I've never had so much fun posting at any site before. This is the best environment for someone like me. Even though I've never met any of you in person, even though I live so far away, I feel like I almost have met you all face to face.

DUkey. Spidey. YJ. FoR. Whimsy. Rando-bear. Mindy. Grif. DW. Zadok. Orgg. Multani. Duel. Apollo. CE. Gizmo. Thanks guys and gals. It's been a lot of fun, and I know I'll miss you all. I hope to be posting here again soon. ;)

<sniffle> I do hate goodbyes, however temporary they may be. :D :) :(

R

Rando

You will be sorely missed.
Fare thee well until your return. We'll keep a place open for you.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
A week or two weeks is nothing. A lot of folks went on vacations during the summer for that long. Still, I don't envy you having to catch up on all the threads when you DO return.

I'm leaving for a 3 week vacation in December. Now THAT's going to take a while to catch up...

Whatever online service you go to, DO NOT go with Erols. We're very unhappy with them...

See ya when you get back! (After the 30th)

Killer Joe

I'm sad, but DUke, man, he'll take hard.
Hey, PJ, you know us, we'll still be here when you get back, heck, I'm still waitin' for Lady_Re to get back, and she's been gone forever.

W

Whimsical

Are you leaving us, Purple dahling?! Say it ain't sooooooooo!!! Noooooo!!! <starts sobbing>

Oh, wait. You'll be back after a couple of weeks ... see. That's what happens when you blow the money you were supposed to use to pay your Internet bills and buy Invasion booster boxes instead.

Look on the bright side, Purple dahling. At least you didn't blow your college trust fund... :D

A

Apollo

No! Don't go! DUke was bad enough before, now we'll never live with him!

J/K. But come back soon. We'll miss you:(

F

FoundationOfRancor

I will miss you Purple Jester. I hope you find an interent hookup and you find it soon.

Godspeed to you :)

M

Multani

(Multani walks over to PJ's interent provider and begins to make threats but to no avail.)
Well, Live Long and Prosper.
We'll keep the door open.
Goodbye. :(

N

Namielus

We shall miss her... oh wait your not gone yet, we will miss you after you have left, but not before (thats just crazy).

Get a good ISP like one with cable service or DSL.

Later PJ, oh wait that sounds really really corny.

See you in hell! nope that is offensive.

I will not shed a single tear. thats also mean...

I will try to not try to remeber that fact that you are gone. I think.

Good Bye, Purple Jester.

Z

Zadok001

Oh, well... How dissapointing, it's always rather upsetting to see someone leaving, even for a little while. :( But hey, it's good to hear you'll be coming back to us; I look forward to that with all possible anticipation. Get a good ISP, k? We want you to stick around.

(Aside: I have a request. Don't type 'Goodbye,' or 'Farewell,' or 'I'm leaving' as your topic line, even if you have a little smilie next to it. It sends me into fits, thinking you're quitting Magic or the CPA on me... :) Uncool. J/K, whatever topic line is fine. But be warned, one of these days I'm gonna have a heart attack upon seeing Yellowjacket or Spidey's name as the originator of such a thread- God forbid! :) That goes for all of you!)

D

DÛke

How could that be Purple Girl, HOW!
What am I gonna do without you by my side on the CPA?
This is not good at all. I hate this, a lot. I really do.

Purple Girl, I'm really sad to see you leave like that. I hope that you get reconnected soon.

I can't get over it! You're my best friend in here, and you're leaving! I'll miss you a lot.

This is NOT what I wanted to hear after a long day in school.

Purple Girl, oh, Purple Girl
One day you came
And I knew you were the one
You were the rain, you were the sun
But I needed both, cause I needed you

You are the one
This place is been calling for
When it's dark you are it's light
And the most important of all,
You'll never forget who's always our guide
It is the child in us
It is you, Purple Girl
What a fun girl,
What a fun ride
You'll be missed
Wide and wide
Come back as soon as you can
You are my ride

Good bye, and I wanna see you back here as soon as possible Purple Girl. As SOON as possible, you hear that!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Zadok: I don't know if you caught it in my post above that I'm going on vacation for three weeks in December and I WAS just going to put "Vacation" in the subject but now maybe, just maybe, it'll be "Goodbye" :D

Z

Zadok001

No, no, no... You've got that backwards, I _didn't_ ask for it. In fact, I bluntly requested that you _not_ give me such things. And now, in lieu of a blunt request, I'll just bring this blunt object...

D

Duel

Don't want to hammr the point home?

Well, purple, you'll be missed. We'll be in a purple haze without you.....

B

Bob

I hardly knew you at all, but I'm just sad to see anybody go...:(
(Well, I have to spam somewhere!:D j/k. See ya soon!)

D

DÛke

...I want it gone...

Purple Girl went away
But her voice will forever stay
It will stay
Although she went away
Her voice will stay
It will stay
Purple Girl went away

**Plays the sad Track 1 Shenmue song**

D

DÛke

The CPA Awards are finally ON!
That sucks, just when good times roll, you go!
Anyway, I will keep bring up this thread between now and then just to remind people of how great Purple Girl is:D.

D

DÛke

...I'm always here to revive this post, and you...However, I won't be able to do it in the future. Whenever you comeback, PLEASE, email me, don't PM, I won't see a PM. Email me, so I know that you're back.

That last few days have been wiered without you on my side.
You're the person that brought me bought to Magic, remember?
NOW, without you, I just feel like Magic is dying to me, again...
When you come back, the Magic will come back, and I will comeback...
Just email me...
Thanks Purple Girl...Thank you...

Again, sorry for not having the power to update this post and to keep you on the top all the time...I apologize...