A Silent Thunder

T

theorgg

Well, since he got the Legend award, then left, then got it again, and came back, I guess it's got a kind of "unsummon" effect.

Make sure you don't give it to a currently active member next year, alright, ya'll?

T

train

Okay, Technically - From the Comp. Rules Section: I Said So!!!

I.S.S.1 - We're to the point where it is to far into the "game" to reset the situation.
At the time the Awarding of the prize resolved, he was not an active member.

I.S.S.2 - Since, due to posting(game) conditions, he is now an active member already having the award, This does not remove the reward due to his being a legend as he is coming into the forums(game) as a new legend.

I.S.S.3 - Deal With It, Because I Said So!!!...

:p

E

EricBess

'Bout time you get back here Zadok. Been missing you around here. Duel is off to college, but his brother is destined for the national team. If you don't believe me, then you explain how both Brian Hegstaid and Eric Frantz won the JSS challenge that I judged and then went on to the national team. Well, Adam's next.

Anyway, check your judge list. I'll PM you later.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
'Bout Time!

No, really, welcome back! I'm glad you're back and like you said, the onlyl thing I wished was a definite "goodbye" type thing so we weren't left hanging and wondering...

And you should have given me a ring when you came to Maryland and if it was in the Baltimore area... I could have provided some competition for ya ;)