A request

R

rkoelsch

That is one of the problems with Bulletin Boards. There is so many posts that it is hard for everyone to look at all of them. Everyone develops there own way of shifting through the boards. But it is easy for posts to be lost.

N

Necrosavant

alas, I cannot figure out Mirc for anything. And I'm confused on some things on apprentice...it doesn't keep track of my mana pool, targeting of spells, assigning damage for painland...is this something it picks up in an actual duel <not solitaire>, or do you have to manually do thses things then too?

G

Gerode

Apprentice is only a playing table. You have to do everything manually.

N

Necrosavant

Well, I was able to play someone last night around 3am and I pretty much have a handle on it. Except for this, niether of us could figure it out: How to put a card from your hand *on the bottom* of your library. The cards that caused this question were Grave Defiler and Opt.
Anyone know how to do this?
and if anyone wants to play me, im me at: keeperofthemind
on aol.

G

Griffith_se

[click] View[click]Top cards of my library... [enter X][click OK]

Should now have a box with a list of cards

[click the card you want to send bottom of your Library]
now right click it.

[click send to bottom of library]

thats it.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
We ran into that problem/question a while ago, didn't we Griffy? I still have that PM you sent about how to do it but haven't needed it yet ;)

S

superguy

Press and hold shift. Click on the card and drag it from your hand to the library. Um... that's about it :)

Grave Defiler: drag cards from your library into game space. Put zombie into your hand (select and trturn to hand or just drag to hand). For the rest, hold shift and drag them to library.

Opt: go to "view top cards of library", and choose 1. If you would like to keep it, drag it to your hand. If not, hold shift and drag it to your library. Then click ok, and draw a card.

If there are anymore questions, feel free to ask me, I'm starting to know this program well :)

R

rkoelsch

How do you ove a card from your hand to table flipped over? I have seen guys do that but I haven't really been able to figure it out.

G

Griffith_se

Originally posted by superguy
Press and hold shift. Click on the card and drag it from your hand to the library. Um... that's about it :)
You can do it that way but, your opponent won't know if you actually put the card on the bottom.

This what will be displayed.
"Scrub moves Lightbringer from Scrub's library to Scrub's graveyard."

Whereas if you do it the way I posted...

Display:
"Scrub moves a card to bottom of library"

Both ways work though, but I think the way I posted leaves no doubts.

Notice also that this way doesn't revel the card you move to the bottom of your library either. ;)