A request

G

Griffith_se

Everyone Who plays on #Apprentice please post Your Nickname here so I can add You to my Whos on list, And vise versa.

S

superguy

I'm AlexM unless they tell me to change my nick, then I am superguy. I didn't play for a while, but I'm starting again as soon as I get my new computer (and hopefully cable connection).

G

Griffith_se

Do You play on E-League?
I think I saw Your name on a deck list (mini-master).

What I have so far:
Sutty or Sutcliffe not sure which (Gizmo)
King_prawn (Niel Rigby)
CTurtle
theorgg
Arhar
AlexM (Superguy)
NeuroDeus
MoxL (LotusMox)

G

Griffith_se

Can anyone get in those Tourneys?
Do You have to do anything special i.e. pay?

L

Lotus Mox

they are free, so anyone can get in those tourneys :)
there's an announcement on the E-league site when Masters start and Minis are held randomly every now and then in #apprentice.

too bad I have to stay up the whole night to play in those Masters, they end around +11:00 AM :eek: here in Germany, that's why I participated in only 2 Masters yet.

S

superguy

Yep, that's why I have a problem participating. It starts late, and sometimes ends at liek 6 or 7 a.m. So I can't really play in tournaments all that much, but I pick up some games and netdraft.

G

Griffith_se

Here's the list so far.
Add these Nick's to Your IRC notify list.

Sutty or Sutcliffe not sure which (Gizmo)
King_prawn (Niel Rigby)
CTurtle
theorgg
Arhar
AlexM (Superguy)
NeuroDeus
MoxL (LotusMox)
Killa (Landkiller)
Ransac
CPAThwip (Spiderman)
Griffy (Griffith_se)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I am on almost never (pretty much only when Griffy and I can play) so son't expect to see me. It'd be better if we arranged something beforehand.

Also, how DO you register a nick? When I was loggin on as "Spiderman", it always said that nick was registered, which is why I switched to CPAThwip (I mean, I could still use it, but it didn't feel right).

M

Mundungu

I'm using the nick
Mundungu
or Mun_too (or somthing like that)

Never play on E-league but I am on apprentice a different times...

Looking forward playing some of you in the near future ...

A

Almindhra

Question, is this an mIRC thing?...Or, where can I get to this apprentice room?...If it is an mIRC thing, I need some help on where to go and all that...I've tried before, and I got lost...

R

rkoelsch

but I think most chat software works. I think there is Pirch and some others. Both e-league and imagic have some how to guides for using that aren't to bad.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I've got Pirch but actually haven't gotten it to work on my new computer yet. But it's how I used to get into the CPA chat room, #type-random.

N

Necrosavant

where would I download Apprentice/ other online playing programs, and then how would I actually go play?
I don't know much about this yet :)

R

rkoelsch

http://www.e-league.com/

They have a fair walk through program and links to the appropriate software. How I do it is start the IRC software, then start apprentice. read through the walk through and if you have a more specific question come back here and ask.

N

Necrosavant

I'll go do that when I hae a minute today <aside from now, I should really be doing something else :)>. You're the only one who posts on my threads here <cept for Spidey>.
Oh, I'll post it later, but when you added Green, last night the deck I was making evolved into a Dueling Grounds deck with 20land/20creatures/20misc.