Discussion in 'General CPA Stuff' started by Rando, Dec 14, 2000.
Oh, shut up.
Did this originally start in Questions and get moved here? Or did it always start here? It seems it's better suited for the other forum...
1) When did you first come to the CPA?
2) What brought you here?
Dojo message boards were sucking, big time.
3) What do you think of the changes that may have occured since you first joined?
They're okay. I can live with them.
4) Do you think that the CPA is holding up to the mission statement made at it's inception? (if you read it, that is)
Haven't read it recently, but if it hasn't changed in the past month, then nope.
5) If you could change one thing about this site, what would it be?
No multiple aliases.
6) How long have you played Magic?
Late '94, around Revised and the Dark.
7) What made you first try the game?
I finally broke down so I could play with my friends and see what the hype was all about.
8) Are you as happy with the Magic community as a whole now as when you joined?
Umm... about the same, I guess.
9) If you could change one thing about the game of Magic, what would you change?
Slow down set releases.
10) If you could be an animal, what would you be?
11) What do you think of all those "New World Order" theories? Ate up, or what?
12) Is Walt Disney really cryogenicaly frozen inside Sleeping Beauty's Palace in Disney World?
13) Did you know that Al Capone died alone and insane from syphalis while in prison?
14) What is the stupidest thing you have ever seen anyone do?
I'm sure I've seen some, but can't think of any off the top of my head.
15) What is the stupidest thing you have ever done?
I'm sure I've done plenty, but the most recent would be to let myself get pickpocketed by Gypsies in Rome. Fortunately, all they took was a map of Budapest and some tissues, which they were nice enough to return
16) Have you ever awoke, hung over and groggy in some one else's car and don't know haw you got there?
Car, no. Hospital, yes.
17) Have you ever written a story or poem or what ever, and then find out that someone else has gotten ahold of it and is reading it to everyone and making fun of you in horrid and emotionaly scarring ways that you will never get over and will hamper your social skills for years to come?
No, don't write poems.
18) Have you ever seen yourself on video dancing and realized how idiotic you look?
No, but I've heard myself do a terrible rendition of 'Fight for Your Right' in one of those booths.
19) If you were the last man/woman on the planet, and your only other source of companionship was a life-sized card-board cut out of Strom Thurman, would you go insane?
Because I'd be all alone... <sniff>
21) Why not?
22) If so, how?
23) And then what?
24) If a train left New York going West at 76 MPH and another trane left Los Angelas going East at 64 MPH, both at the same time, who would take the time to calculate when they would meet each other, and who cares? Is there really that many oppertunities in life to need such skills? I mean, who cares? God, I hate school. I'm never going back. YOU HEAR ME GOD? NEVER!
You can never learn too much
25) Describe, in 5 words or less, why the CPA is the best Magic site around, and/or, why I should be allowed to rule it with an iron fist and absolute athority over all that come here, banning users and deleting posts with cruel abandon and irreverent reasons.
Freaky Bear is my hero
I need to start hangin' out at the CPA again.
Don't know if any one has noticed my absence, or if anyone cares.
But, at any rate, back to lurking...
But I just thought you haven't found anything really to comment on.
Separate names with a comma.