A question?

F

FoundationOfRancor

My dog is catching!

Lol, sorry. I miss jackal, me and him have had really cool battles (On aim however...)

Now that I have an army ( 'Of evil?' *raises eyebrow*) I lay down my original challenge.

FOOLS THAT LIKE TO FIGHT:

Bring it on. Lets go.

I reiterate:

My dog is catching!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's "wife", not girlfriend. And yeah, she doesn't talk like that ;)

Ah, the 80's and good 'ol Valley Girl talk... it brings back SOOOOOO many memories... :rolleyes:

D

DÛke

...Ok, Spiderman, I read down the posts where "Istanbul" was flaming everyone for no reason. That was the funniest thing I read coming out from Istanbul himself! I CAN'T GET OVER THE FACT THAT HE wrote all that stuff!? Gee, now he only acts more mature than, um, everyone. We should have had the "Most Mature Award" for the Notables...I would've nominated him:)...

Oh, and "A fight with Almindhra"? HIM TOO?
This just keeps making me laugh more and more:)!
I can't believe Istanbul, the person I know was once like that...I just can't believe it! That's cool man...I should've been here long time ago...I wanted to live through that thing, not just read about it! DANG IT!

Oh well, good times comes and go...
I guess you can't live all of them can ya now? NOPE...
Oh well...

Someday, I'll read all THIS, and I'll laugh myself to death...
Heck, I'm already "realizing" what I've been saying...It's crackin' the hell out of me man...THE HELL out of me:)...

There:D...

F

FoundationOfRancor

Yeah, me and Istanbul got into a fight once. He has quite the temper. He's a good addition to the CPA.

I hope me him are cool now, I dont really know...

D

DÛke

...I'm serious...You're probably not cool. You fight? I'd like to see that:)! Me and him fought long time ago, and I mean, LONG time ago, and still, to this day, he replies to me like I made him mad someday, and I have, but that day has gone by, because it was the day that was the day that is the day I said was the long time ago day:D, confused? You should be:).

Anyway, I want to see you fight:)!