A new type of gun

F

fuzzy510

Don't waste your time Gerode. eBay doesn't let you sell guns of any type, except plastic toy guns.

G

Gerode

Someone is selling their soul on eBay
"1x Human soul $122.00(Aus)"
Someone is also selling a 70lb pitchblende rock, which is an estimated 80% Uranium.
Look up "Pure Uranium" and find the one going for over $30,000.
Not to mention all the other contraband chemicals that slip through the filters (Cesium, for example).

Anything is possible on eBay.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

nope. but in reality it's a totaly factious idea. all thatyou have to do, is have a certain sonic (orsubsonic)frequency, that relaxes the muscles in the body. thus, allowing for the shi**** effect. so, in part, even w/o the crap, the person would still fall to the ground, because of lack of muscle control/coordination.

K

K9Archmage

That is very true, RIva, now be a good little iron person and go oil yourself.

MWAAHAHHAHAHHA

Hoipa

N

nodnarb24

Too much info on one of my secret weapons have been leaked, must dispatch Project 93XZ2Y.

[me]activates Project 93XZ2Y.
* A sort of energy field covers the planet.
* Beams shoot from the energy field to all who read this thread and their memories are erased.
* Then an electromagnetic pulse is shot from the energy field at the magic-singles server and eliminates the CPA and this thread.[/me]

C

Chaos Turtle

The latest in non-lethal warfare...

The sonic gun is real.

The diarrhea is a side-effect of the nausea that the sonic wave produces in its target.

Similar weapons use sonic bursts to cause machinery to shut down.

N

nanokill

thanks for actually looking up this subject..i found sources on a new armor piercing shell but that was it