A new type of gun

Discussion in 'Battle Arena' started by K9Archmage, Jan 9, 2001.

1. fuzzy510 I Don't REALLY Exist

Don't waste your time Gerode. eBay doesn't let you sell guns of any type, except plastic toy guns.
  2. Gerode Becoming a Lurker Again

Someone is selling their soul on eBay
    "1x Human soul $122.00(Aus)"
    Someone is also selling a 70lb pitchblende rock, which is an estimated 80% Uranium.
    Look up "Pure Uranium" and find the one going for over $30,000.
    Not to mention all the other contraband chemicals that slip through the filters (Cesium, for example).

Anything is possible on eBay.
  3. K9Archmage He Might Be Giants

so, has anybody actually tried to find this ?

Hoipa
  4. Riva Iron-Grip da Kandy Man

nope. but in reality it's a totaly factious idea. all thatyou have to do, is have a certain sonic (orsubsonic)frequency, that relaxes the muscles in the body. thus, allowing for the shi**** effect. so, in part, even w/o the crap, the person would still fall to the ground, because of lack of muscle control/coordination.
  5. K9Archmage He Might Be Giants

That is very true, RIva, now be a good little iron person and go oil yourself.

MWAAHAHHAHAHHA

Hoipa
  6. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Too much info on one of my secret weapons have been leaked, must dispatch Project 93XZ2Y.

[me]activates Project 93XZ2Y.
    * A sort of energy field covers the planet.
    * Beams shoot from the energy field to all who read this thread and their memories are erased.
    * Then an electromagnetic pulse is shot from the energy field at the magic-singles server and eliminates the CPA and this thread.[/me]
  7. K9Archmage He Might Be Giants

Well, the thread's still here...

Hoipa
  8. Chaos Turtle Demiurgic CPA Member, Admin Assistant

The latest in non-lethal warfare...

The sonic gun is real.

The diarrhea is a side-effect of the nausea that the sonic wave produces in its target.

Similar weapons use sonic bursts to cause machinery to shut down.
  9. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

thanks for actually looking up this subject..i found sources on a new armor piercing shell but that was it