A new type of gun

K

K9Archmage

[me] forces everybody to poop in there pants, using a new type of gun.[/me]

But no, seriously. There is a type of gun that emits a sonic ray, or something like that, that invokes diarhea(i know i spelled that wrong). What do you think about this?

STOP! Or you'll poop in your pants!

F

fuzzy510

Can somebody who's more scientifically savvy than the Almighty Lord of Fuzziness explain how the hell that's possible?

K

K9Archmage

Yeah, i know its weird...

Oh yeah, to you administrators, i put this in the battle arena because i expect a fight to break out eventually...

Hoipa

S

sageridder

Kinda like kenny g teaching the guys to play the brown note on south park.

G

Gerode

That's exactly what I was going to say, sageridder.

[me] plugs his ears, and gives the notes to the Brown Noise to all the performers at the "4 Million Kids Blow" musical event. [/me]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
A poo gun? I can use one of those.

*Ransac dreams. In his dream:

Ransac:HEY, RAMSAC!!!!! MOM SAID NO PICKLED MONKIES FOR BREAKFAST!!!!!

raMsac:Oh YEAH? Make me STOP!!!!

*Ransac pulls out the poo gun and fires. raMsac poos his pants. raMsac runs to his room crying. Ransac blows off the barrel of the gun.*

End of dream*

Ah, to dream the improbable dream.

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

sageridder

I heard about your bro Ramsac,well i heard heard he was raised by GOATS and is just plain NUTS.HEHEHE sombody had to say it.Just funin you.:D

[Edited by sageridder on 01-10-01 at 08:26 AM]

N

nanokill

did you hear about this weapon. If this is factual i will find you information on it. The enforcement agencies are always trying to find new nonlethal ways to stop people. I heard once about a new arm cannon that fired and expanding foam that would "incapacipate" the suspect without "injuring him". K9 might actually be telling the truth. Please enlighten me on this information K9.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
No, sageridder, you're right. My brother WAS raised by goats. If you've read any of his posts, you would realize that his is even more nutus than I am. AND, he eats pickled monkies whenever he gets a chance.

K

K9Archmage

i'm actually not lying for once! I think... WEll, i heard about this about 1 or 2 years ago.

Hoipa

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

how much would that suck if you robbed a bank with one of those
Hey don't you dare come in here, i've got hostages, one more move and i'll....um...make them crap their pants..yeah

thats really gonna stop the cops from beatin' you to death with those nightsticks

F

fuzzy510

It might actually work. Just shoot, and the cops start running for the bathroom, because they don't want to smell like **** in the line of duty!

S

Sammy Dead-O

The Olympic track and field officials could have a lot of fun with it...

M

MrXarvox

hehehehehe...

Imagine the possibilities! get a wide-range version, and suddenly turn an entire city into a messy poo-hole, all by the pull of a trigger!

MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've got to get me one of those things...

M

MrXarvox

hey now wait a minute... these things would put X-lax out of business!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

which no doubt would be marketed by the same people

F

fuzzy510

Wouldn't the gun always backfire and hit you if the sonic ray bounced off anything and hit you?

K

K9Archmage

somebody should really go on a search engine and find information on this. OF course, i'm too lazy.

Hoipa

G

Gerode

I should look for one of these guns on eBay!

And of course the wielder of the weapon would be wearing safety goggles to protect him from the bowel spasm-inducing waves. Or he'll be wearing diapers. Depends.