A New Kind of Game!!!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Missing the kick he so carefully lined up for, Evan D makes himself vulnerable to Train's onslaught once more, and is driven into the wall a second time.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Noting the crowd's chant has changed, both fighters stop and listen as it slowly becomes clear: "Finish it! FINISH IT!"

I

Istanbul

Only then does Istanbul finally awaken from his slumber and realize that the whole thing has been a dream. :D

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
"Perhaps I should lay off of the guacamole/pudding burritos before bed" Istanbul thinks.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Quietly, Oversoul creeps off, his mission of drugging Istanbul's guacamole/pudding burritos a success.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Ransac awaits outside in the getaway car, wondering if Oversoul completed their mission of druggin Istanbul's guacamole/pudding burritos.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Sacreu bleu! Step on it! Before... <mmmmggrph>" yells Oversoul as the olefactory effects of eating guacamole/pudding burritos overtakes him right before he reaches the car.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
"That's more than I can handle!" Ransac exclaims as he floors the gas and guns it before the "Olefactory effects" reach him.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Unconsciousness overtakes Oversoul, thanks to the olfactory effects of Istanbul having eaten guacamole/pudding burritos.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Wise indeed was Ransac for double-crossing Oversoul, since Oversoul foolishly left his entire Quarter Pounder Value Meal in the car, awaiting Ransac's belly.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Bob Hope's Training Camp, where they had been learning how to be funny. They kidnapped Ransac because he's, well, funny.

Looking. :D