A new addition to the Web-slinging family!

M

Mazzak

<slaps Svenmonkey for even imagining such a horrid disgrace on our illustrious Spidey>

Honestly... Not much worse than "britney"...

T

train

Honestly... Not much worse than "britney"...
So you're saying it's worse than Britney???...

I think Zephyr is a beautiful name... Honestly, she's already got a cool Call Sign - "Z"... That's just cool!!!...

C

Chaos Turtle

Go-go Spider-family!

(Breed all you like; you're one of the "good guys.")

;)

M

Mazzak

Zephyr is a kickarse name.

I was saying, that you can't get much worse than naming a child Britney, in reference to Svenmonkey's post...

E

EricBess

Heartfelt congratulations, Spidey. Now go do the dishes and let your wife get some sleep ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
theorgg: We're not sure yet. We're not going to try to shorten her name but undoubtable her peers will, and all of what you named came up. We'll just have to see :)

And Britney is not really a bad name, it just wasn't what we were looking for: unusual and liked by both of us :)

Ferret

Staff member
You can just call her "Zee" for short...

-Ferret

"...that's how I refer to Zelda..."

S

Svenmonkey

And Britney is not really a bad name, it just wasn't what we were looking for: unusual and liked by both of us :)
Bah! Britney is the best name ever! And it's not a usual name, it's the most unusual name out there! Only like 1/2 of the children born between 2000 and 2002 were named it!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I think Zephyr is a great name...much better than Britney, although I still think that Evalore is the best name for a girl:D

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Originally posted by train
Was the other half named Shania???...;)
Well I was thinking Justin - not much more masculine but it's a start.

M

Mikeymike

Congrats Spidey, her name is beautiful (I especially like the middle name :D)

May she have your disposition.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Mikeymike.

I don't think that's true, Svenmonkey. For one thing, the parents would have to be listening to Britney (which is what I'm assumming you think the name is so popular). Given her age target and how old people are when they have kids, I don't think teenage births constituted even half of the births from 2000-2002.

Additionally, Britney's not the number one name given to female babies in ANY year :) (or even in the top 10).

S

Svenmonkey

Well I've seen too many folk named Britney, or one of the many distortions of Brittany, to think that it wouldn't be in the top 10.

Anyway, it was all just a bad joke. :)