A new addition to the Web-slinging family!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, I managed to sneak some time at home, so I just wanted to say that on November 15, 2002, weighing 6 pounds 13 ounces, and coming in at 20 inches long, Zephyr Michaela was born!

Everyone's fine and recovering.

I might be able to check in again occasionally but I'll see everyone regularly after Thanksgiving.

M

Mazzak

HUZZAH! The child didn't have to end up being called Egan... :p

And now, in accordance with my anti-overbreeding stance, I say:

I most sincerely hope one child is enough for you.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Need two more, so Egan is still a possibility...

although from this last experience, we might be adopting :p

T

terzarima

Zephyr... Zephyr.... I recognize that name... something to do with the west wind?

Congratulations indeed Mr. Spiderman.

Ferret

Staff member
Hey! Congrats!!!!

A baby webslinger...I see many late-night posts in your future :)

-Ferret

"...such a pretty name..."

S

sageridder

Congratulations, I wish you and your family only the best. :D

T

train

Congrats Spidey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Runs around the CPA shoving special Coat-blend cigars in everyone's mouth in order to celebrate, then pulls out the magnum and lets a few rounds go into the Texas blue yonder... hears an ouch and screaming seconds later...*

And now, in accordance with my anti-overbreeding stance, I say:

I most sincerely hope one child is enough for you.
This must be resentment for a better-off sibling...

;) :p

M

Mazzak

Nah, I'm better off than my bipolar sister, my loser brother, and my nasty other sister. I'm just a general, overall philanthropic misanthrope and don't want the earth clogged with people.

:)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Spidey's a dad!

Any sleepless nights, yet? No, I'm not talking about the crying. Research states that children, in their first month, are irresistably drawn to handguns and, for some reason, are excellent marksmen for the first six weeks. They like to shoot anything that's larger than them.

Happy hunting!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

nodnarb24

Congrats! From now on your going to have to take naps at work instead of constantly posting here.:D

T

train

Any sleepless nights, yet? No, I'm not talking about the crying. Research states that children, in their first month, are irresistably drawn to handguns and, for some reason, are excellent marksmen for the first six weeks. They like to shoot anything that's larger than them.
Well, then, that research must not have included Texas...

Texas youngin's are like that from birth until the Chair fries them at midnight some 32 years later...

:p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
ademis: Well, it looks like it means different things if you get into specifics; our book says "gentle breeze"

Ferret: Actually, since I post mostly from work, I'll still keep the regular hours (once I get to work).

Ransac (and everyone): And the nights aren't so bad; Zephyr hates to be left alone, so we sleep with her in the bed. Kinda goes against the experts opinions and everything; we are getting a "baby sleeper" thing that you can put in the bed and it has "bumper walls" so you don't roll over on her, but right now she just lies on our chest. And since she needs to feed every two hours or so, it's not that uncomfortable. Plus we stay in about 11-12 hours AND nap during the day (which is why I'm on now), so sleep isn't too much of a problem yet.

M

Mazzak

Zephyr is the Greek mythological name for the west wind. this can be put into a magic context by looking at the german version of Zephyr Falcon, i.e: Westwindfalke.

T

theorgg

Zepher. Quite a nice name. Abnormal-- and that's a good thing. There's too many common names around now-- I applaud the uniqueness.

Now what are you going to call her? Zeph? Fer? Zeffy? :D

It'll never be what you expected. Who would have thought my little brother's name would be trunciated from Joram to "Joe"?

And now your life has a new focus. Congratulations!

We look forward to your return!

*theorgg rubs his bloodied ear from Train's rounds of applause.

T

train

Zephyr is the Greek mythological name for the west wind. this can be put into a magic context by looking at the german version of Zephyr Falcon, i.e: Westwindfalke
No, No, No!!!...

Zephyr is Spidey's daughter's name....

Someone get him off the Coat!!!...:p