9th Edition: Mooseman vs SealTeamBill

UU
Swamp
Aura "Fear" ~ enchanted creature cannnot be block except by artifact and black creatures.
Fast effects before attackers are declared??
effect from the Infantry Veteran on the Cockroach attack flying 6/4
done

SealTeamBill: 24
Hand: 6
Battlefield:
(U) Island
(U) Mountain
(TT) Swamp X2
(UU) Plain x2
(UU) Forest x2
Enchantment Glorious Anthem (w)(All creatures you control get +1,+1)
(U) Plague Beetle (Black)(1/1)(Swampwalk) ENCHANTMENT 2/2 ADD +1+1=3/3
(T) tap for effect Infantry Veteran (W)(1/1)(T: Target attacking creature gains +1+1 until the end of turn.) ENCHANTMENT 2/2
(U) Samite Healer (W)(1/1)(T: Prevent the next 1 damage to target creature or player this turn.) ENCHANTMENT 2/2
(T) Giant Cockroach (Black)(4/2,) ENCHANTMENT 5/3~Flight (U)(aura)(enchanted creature gains flying) EFFECT FROM INFANTRY VETERAN 6/4 UNTIL THE END OF TURN
(T) Craw Wurm (G)(6/4,)~ Fear (black) (aura)( enchanted creature cannot be blocked except of aritack and black creatures) ENCHANTMENT 7/5 with Fear

Graveyard
: Tanglebloom,
Exile
:
=========================================================================================
Mooseman: 8
Hand: 6
Battlefield:

(UU) Plains
(UT) Island
(T) Mountain
(TT) Forest

(T) Icy Manipulator (A,1, T: Tap target artifact, creature, or land.)

(U) Lumengrid Warden (U) (1/3,)
(U) Crafty Pathmage (U) (1/1,T: Target creature with power 2 or less can't be blocked this turn.)
(U) Kird Ape (R) (2/3, Kird Ape gets +1/+2 as long as you control a Forest.)
(S) Trained Armodon (G) (3/3,)

Graveyard: Shatter, Eager Cadet
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well isn't that precious.....
I got no way to stop both flying and fear.
Good one. Your packs are getting better.
Now on to 10th

the most interesting thing about this format is it allows you to think things out. You are not limited by time like you are in tournaments, which causes mistakes. I had 4 card that were totally useless. But the flying/fear combo was nice as long as you didn't have direct damage.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
the most interesting thing about this format is it allows you to think things out. You are not limited by time like you are in tournaments, which causes mistakes. I had 4 card that were totally useless. But the flying/fear combo was nice as long as you didn't have direct damage.
I had no removal or damage spells and the Ivory Mask I had in my hand was useless.
Yeah the time thing is cool, but sometimes I forget where I was if I'm off for a day or two.