Mox Diamond
Nevinyrral's Disk
Peace of Mind
Powder Keg
Royal Assassin
Shard Phoenix
Silver Wyvern
Sorceress Queen

I found this list in the Rumors forum at MTGnews. This is being usually discussed by this guy called "pwrchild" Most of the threads of 7th are his or he is taking great part in them.

"I happen to know every card that will be in 7th Edition and Cursed Scroll is not one of them. Don't believe me if you want but you will see I'm right when the time comes." -pwrchild

P

Purple_jester

Armageddon? Out? What's it being replaced with? Then again, there's a whole slew of white power enchantments there, plus Serra Angel. If this list is true, then they're castrating black again. There's nothing remotely worthy of being put in a black deck. Also, this rumor monger seems to place a great emphasis to white cards:

Elite Archers
Gerrard's Wisdom
Glorius Anthem
Northern Paladin
Pariah
Serra Angel
Southern Paladin
Worship
Wrath of God

That's a third of the cards listed. Obviously a white player. Not that it matters.

I thought that Geddon was supposed to be on the protected list. Still, as with all rumors, I would take this one with a huge grain of salt. ;)

S

sageridder

pwrchild is a long time rules guru,And also is a female player.:)

T

Teferi

[me] takes PJ's huge grain of salt[/me]

armageddon can't leave...i'll belive it's gone when i see it gone

I

Istanbul

Ensnaring Bridge will be *insanely* good against Fires.
Glorious Anthem will give Rebels a huge boost.

But I can't see Armageddon leaving; there's nothing to replace its function, nothing that even comes close.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Global Ruin comes close.

Anyway, I don't believe this much. Where did this pwrchild supposedly get this information anyway?

C

Cateran Emperor

No, I'm inclined to believe this fellow (lady Neuro?) This, err, person also did the Invasion spoiler for mag2, which was I believe 98% or so accurate in terms of exact wording.

D

Duel

I dunno. I'm REALLY skeptical about gedon leaving. It's been a fixture for so long. True, I'd be more skeptical if he said "Counterspell" but nonetheless....

N

nodnarb24

Well I actually looked on the MTG News message boards to check it out and here is an updated list.

IN:
City of Brass
Duress
IA pain lands
Megrim
Mind Rot
Ostrasize

OUT:
All other non-basic lands
Erhnam Djinn
Sengir Vampire
Stupor

I

Istanbul

NO.

I will be SO pissed off if they reprint Duress. That card screams 'broken' twelve ways to Tuesday, and never should have been printed in the first place. Reprinting it is a HUGE mistake.

H

Hetemti

Would you rather have something along the lines of "XBB: Bury X enchantments and artifacts. Lose X life."
This is a mere "B: If you are lucky, you get a disenchant, otherwise, you get nothing and like it. Your opponent will just cast some other enchantment or artifact."

It's mean, but black needs something. How many powerful black decks do you see? Did black tear it up in MM? Did it tear it up in Nem? Black got the Woe in PY...and that's bout it.

o/`...give black a chance...all we are say...in'...o/`
Sayin? Should I make the obvious DBZ joke here...nah...

If anything, Duress pisses of combo. A good deck (Not the Tier 1 crap deck, a good as in good for the future of Magic, good as in a deck that's fun yet can win.) should have other things to do than morn the loss of one card. Sure, you show your hand too, but WotC is giving us Wandering Eye, so they don't mind. And if you are playing a crappy deck (read: Tier 1/Tourney crap) they downloaded your decklist anyway, so it doesn't matter.

D

Duel

Duress is not broken. It prevents brokeness. In a non-combo enivrontment, what are you gonna take? against fires, it'll take fires or burst. Not derm, not anythi8ng

FINALLY. Black has a chance again! I WANT duress. It's not broken. It's just good.

C

Chaos Turtle

Duress broken? I think not.

Armageddon gone? I hope not.

Then again, we are getting Serra Angel back... and SerraGeddon would be just mean.

D

Duel

Yep
[me] cleans the dust off of his 3 Mahomatis[/me]
You hear that, boys? It's beatdown time again....

I

Istanbul

Hokey smokes, Bullwinkle...Moti is back in?

Well, now I know how to handle Blastoderm...heh.

D

DÛke

...Duress exactly "broken"? Duress is just a plain, good card. I know it may "bug" a Blue mage easily, since it can see his or her hand "easily" the first turn, removing almost anything, or most importantly: counters. Though, it's not broken at all. Not at all.

I

Istanbul

Duress costs one mana to look through an opponent's hand. If that were all it did, it wouldn't be undercosted. But then you get to take any one card that isn't a creature or land.

Rebels - Crusade, Disenchant, Seal of Cleansing
Fires - Burst, Fires, Shock, Seal
U/W Control - Almost anything
Machinehead - Almost anything

That's WAY, WAY good.

D

Duel

Duress is only broken in an environment full of broken cards. Besides, black needs SOMETHING.