7th Edition Green Precon Decklist

• Thread starter Cateran Emperor
  • Start date
C

Cateran Emperor

Ah, so that's why we haven't heard anything else from her other than that single post, and why she said no hellos to myself or anyone else. Good work there shade. How did you figure that one out?

On a side note, have you gotten any messages from her on the progress of her move? So far, I've gotten nothing.

S

shade2k1

Nothing. Btw, I just picked up the new Scrye today, and it says that each precon will be 40 cards w/2 rares, 7 uncommons, and 1 foil basic land.

D

Daggertooth

40 cards total? That suxs. It better sell for less then. $5 or something.

Daggertooth

T

terzarima

Gasp, my heart just stopped, why, with a percon deck like that any random scrub could pull out a reasonable 5-colour deck.. ITS JUST NOT RIGHT!!!! Well at least COB isn't in a precon, or all hell would break loose. Its a good thing that its "not real" so spidey says. (And he'd betther be right or he'll never hear the end of this!!!)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
What did I say that wasn't real and why did I say it? So far I haven't posted anything in this thread and I have no idea what other thread you could be referring to...

T

terzarima

Yes, I just thought that since spidey seems to know everything....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, thankee very much for the compliment, but believe me, I'm as fallible as the rest. Ask any in the Rules Forum... ;)