7th Edition Green Precon Decklist

• Thread starter Cateran Emperor
  • Start date
C

Cateran Emperor

Just what it sounds like. This one comes from good ol' Pwrchild, so I for one trust its accuracy.

Rares are in Bold

1xUktabi Wildcats
2xBlanchwood Armor
2xLlanowar Elves
2xElvish Lyrist
2xGiant Growth
2xScavenger Folk
2xSpined Wurm
2xTrained Armodon
1xTranquility
1xUntamed Wilds
1xBirds of Paradise
2xGang of ELk
2xLone Wolf
2xPride of Lions
1xCreeping Mold
2xGorilla Chieftain
2xSeeker of Skybreak
1xFemeref Archers
1xBull Hippo
1xAnaconda
2xGiant Spider
2xMonstrous Growth
2xWooden Sphere
22xForest

S

Sammy Dead-O

...that ain't bad at all. Looks like a fun little beatdown deck. And...we get Birds with it? Nice.

T

theorgg

All it needs is a Verdant Force.

If it's in severed edition, It'll be the best fatty ever re-printed.

A

Apollo

Blah... just buy the Birds. Might be good for new players, though. Show 'em that you don't need 10/10's to win (Flames of Rath showed me that).

F

FoundationOfRancor

I know they've changed the rarietes before, but isnt Uktabi Wildcats uncommon?

A

arhar

Originally posted by Apollo
Blah... just buy the Birds. Might be good for new players, though. Show 'em that you don't need 10/10's to win (Flames of Rath showed me that).
I think this is a very good deal. It's impossible to get BoP now on ebay for less than $12, and a precon is gonna be less than that!

I

Istanbul

Actually, I was just thinking the same thing. Now that Birds will be in a pre-con, watch for their value to drop. (Not a LOT, but it should still drop.)

D

DÛke

...The PreDecks value will increase for a little bit at the beginning. Like in Prophecy, the one with the Avatar of Woe, and the one with Avatar of Might increased to about $10-12, and after a while, both the Avatars and the PreDecks went down in value.

The deck will probably be sold for about $9-12 at the beginning, but if you wait a while, it will drop to as low as $7, and evetually, will become even cheaper.

P

Purple_jester

A decent precon... <looks outside window for heavenly lights or flying pigs> I didn't think it was possible for Wizards to ever make another decent precon. It isn't Call of the Kor by any stretch, but it works!

It has an excellent rare! Birds! The flying one-drop with the multi-mana rainbow-colored droppings! Amazing!

What else does it have... 2 Llanowars, 2 Elvish Lyrists, 2 Seeker of Skybreak, 1 Creeping Mold... Not bad for a precon. Not bad at all. ;)

D

DÛke

...are there more 7th PreDecks?

It there is, and they're all at this rate of greatness...some people are gonna be happy!

I'm happy, [laughs] and I don't even play Magic. :D

C

Chaos Turtle

That's an interesting decklist, but the Birds of Paradise seems to serve no function whatsoever, except perhaps to convince people to buy the deck.

D

Duel

Right, hey, it convinced me!
A birds, a mold, a random rare, a couple lyrists, all for $10? Hell yeah!

L

Lotus Mox

Beside the Mana acceleration effect, you could also try to slap a Blanchwood Armor(or Giant Growth...) on the birds, a cheap evasion creature in the same deck with Pump-Spells is quite good.

S

shade2k1

I hate to be the bearer of bad news here, but this list is a fake. The "pwrchild" who posted this was just some random person who found a way to subvert the password barrier, and used it to post as pwrchild.