7th Edition Green Precon Decklist

Discussion in 'General CPA Stuff' started by Cateran Emperor, Mar 5, 2001.

1. Cateran Emperor Passed On

Just what it sounds like. This one comes from good ol' Pwrchild, so I for one trust its accuracy.

Rares are in Bold

1xUktabi Wildcats
    2xBlanchwood Armor
    2xLlanowar Elves
    2xElvish Lyrist
    2xGiant Growth
    2xScavenger Folk
    2xSpined Wurm
    2xTrained Armodon
    1xTranquility
    1xUntamed Wilds
    1xBirds of Paradise
    2xGang of ELk
    2xLone Wolf
    2xPride of Lions
    1xCreeping Mold
    2xGorilla Chieftain
    2xSeeker of Skybreak
    1xFemeref Archers
    1xBull Hippo
    1xAnaconda
    2xGiant Spider
    2xMonstrous Growth
    2xWooden Sphere
    22xForest
  2. Sammy Dead-O wasting away again

...that ain't bad at all. Looks like a fun little beatdown deck. And...we get Birds with it? Nice.
  3. theorgg Slob

All it needs is a Verdant Force.

If it's in severed edition, It'll be the best fatty ever re-printed.
  4. ErinPuff Token Female

I'd buy it.. probably wouldn't use it as is, though.
  5. Apollo Bird Boy

Blah... just buy the Birds. Might be good for new players, though. Show 'em that you don't need 10/10's to win (Flames of Rath showed me that).
  6. FoundationOfRancor The Gunslinger

I know they've changed the rarietes before, but isnt Uktabi Wildcats uncommon?
  7. FoundationOfRancor The Gunslinger

Never mind...im thinking of Sex Monkeys...
  8. arhar Member

I think this is a very good deal. It's impossible to get BoP now on ebay for less than $12, and a precon is gonna be less than that!
  9. Istanbul Sucker MCs call me sire.

Actually, I was just thinking the same thing. Now that Birds will be in a pre-con, watch for their value to drop. (Not a LOT, but it should still drop.)
  10. DÛke Memento Mori

...The PreDecks value will increase for a little bit at the beginning. Like in Prophecy, the one with the Avatar of Woe, and the one with Avatar of Might increased to about $10-12, and after a while, both the Avatars and the PreDecks went down in value.

The deck will probably be sold for about $9-12 at the beginning, but if you wait a while, it will drop to as low as $7, and evetually, will become even cheaper.
  11. Purple_jester New Member

A decent precon... <looks outside window for heavenly lights or flying pigs> I didn't think it was possible for Wizards to ever make another decent precon. It isn't Call of the Kor by any stretch, but it works!

It has an excellent rare! Birds! The flying one-drop with the multi-mana rainbow-colored droppings! Amazing!

What else does it have... 2 Llanowars, 2 Elvish Lyrists, 2 Seeker of Skybreak, 1 Creeping Mold... Not bad for a precon. Not bad at all. ;)
  12. DÛke Memento Mori

...are there more 7th PreDecks?

It there is, and they're all at this rate of greatness...some people are gonna be happy!

I'm happy, [laughs] and I don't even play Magic. :D
  13. Cateran Emperor Passed On

There's one for each color.
  14. Chaos Turtle Demiurgic CPA Member, Admin Assistant

That's an interesting decklist, but the Birds of Paradise seems to serve no function whatsoever, except perhaps to convince people to buy the deck.
  15. Duel Has Less Posts Than Spiderman

Right, hey, it convinced me!
    A birds, a mold, a random rare, a couple lyrists, all for $10? Hell yeah!
  16. Istanbul Sucker MCs call me sire.

Well, they ARE mana acceleration...
  17. Lotus Mox New Member

Beside the Mana acceleration effect, you could also try to slap a Blanchwood Armor(or Giant Growth...) on the birds, a cheap evasion creature in the same deck with Pump-Spells is quite good.
  18. shade2k1 New Member

I hate to be the bearer of bad news here, but this list is a fake. The "pwrchild" who posted this was just some random person who found a way to subvert the password barrier, and used it to post as pwrchild.
  19. ErinPuff Token Female

20. Lotus Mox New Member

a BoP in a precon would've been too nice :(