3 Blocks in Standard!!!...

T

train

No but there was swords, terror, etc....

That's what topped Willow above Ernie...;)

"Oh, that spell targets - you can't do that either...":cool:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
True, but that's why the Armageddon was in there. I bet the Swords/Terror was used on the Elves/BoPs first in trying to delay the deck so nothing was left when the big guns came out :)

M

Mikeymike

Excuse me if I'm repeating someone already but....

They are only legal together for all of 1-2 weeks, that is not nearly enough time to create an abusive environment.

Actually I think its a pretty good idea, since you get 1 final hurrah with your favorite Type 2 deck - and for its finale it is (most likely) stronger than ever.

Its an interesting spin, even if it is for a very limited time (which is part of what makes it interesting and not annoying).

R

Reverend Love

Spiderman

I remember that who...errr Legend. There was so much creatureless grind runnning around at the time WoTC was sorta forced into producing her (I loved creatureless grind). Even after A.W. popped in, green was still the ugly duckling. Remember this was when some of the best control cards (S.t.P, Bolt, Terror) was running around. They all combined seriously threw a monkey wrench in green's "thang". I recall even the Ferret commenting on the magnitude of Green's suckage at the time......aah the good'ol days..when White was a forced to be reckoned with :)

N

Nightstalkers

I was cleaning out my closet and found an autographed tshirt of the old ernham djinn!

wow... that brings back memories :(