2HG Innistrad PreCons: Spidey & boogiepop vs Mooseman & turgy22

B

boogiepop

I just figured there would be little to strategize over since all I can possibly do is play a land. I will refrain from posting early for the remainder of the match.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry guys, I'm on this weird work schedule of just working Tuesday through Thursday and so I actually get backed up with work from the Friday and Monday I'm off. I'll see if I can draw my hand next week <crosses fingers>

turgy22

Nothing Special
I think maybe Spidey should look into getting a new job where he can spend more time at work so as to not hold up our games.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
True, That is crazy talk....... Maybe he could just create a satellite network that creates humanoid robots to update his games on this board

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Pshew. Have no time at home... plus I'd have to update/sync the decks between work and home and don't wanna do that :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
All right, the moment you all have been waiting for....

I draw 7 and have to mulligan for free.

Draw a new 7 and keep.

Draw, Forest, Done

Team A: 30
Spidey:
Hand: 7
Library: 52
Battlefield:

(U) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:

boogiepop:
Battlefield:

(U) Mountain

Graveyard:
Exile:
===========================================================

Team B: 30
Mooseman:
Hand: 5
Library: 53
Battlefield:

(T) Plains

(S) Doomed Traveler (1/1, When Doomed Traveler dies, put a 1/1 white Spirit creature token with flying onto the battlefield.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Turgy22:
Hand: 6
Library: 53
Battlefield:

(U) Mountain

Graveyard:
Exile:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Untap, upkeep, draw.
I will play a Swamp and cast Curse of Stalked Prey on Spidey.
Mooseman will play an Island.

Mooseman will attack with his Doomed Traveler, dealing the combat damage to Spiderman. Barring any responses or errors on my part regarding how the attacking / enchanting stuff works in 2HG, I believe our turn will be over.

Team A: 30 / 29?
Spidey:
Battlefield:

(U) Forest

Graveyard:
Exile:

boogiepop:
Battlefield:

(U) Mountain

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman:
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U) Island

(T) Doomed Traveler (2/2, When Doomed Traveler dies, put a 1/1 white Spirit creature token with flying onto the battlefield.) ~+1/+1 counter~

Graveyard:
Exile:

Turgy22:
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain
(T) Swamp

Curse of Stalked Prey (Enchantment - Aura Curse; Whenever a creature deals combat damage to enchanted player, put a +1/+1 counter on that creature.) ~Enchanting Spiderman~

Graveyard:
Exile:

B

boogiepop

That he does. I'm guessing Spidey was unable to draw his card today and this will therefore have to continue on Monday.

B

boogiepop

UUD
Spidey plays a Swamp and Reassembling Skeleton; I play an Island and Cellar Door. Done.

Team A: 29
Spidey:
Library: 51
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Swamp

(U) Reassembling Skeleton (1/1, 1B: Return ~ from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

boogiepop:
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain
(T) Island

(U) Cellar Door (3, tap: Target player puts the bottom card of his or her library into his or her graveyard. If it's a creature card, you put a 2/2 black Zombie creature token onto the battlefield.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman:
Battlefield:

(U) Plains
(U) Island

(T) Doomed Traveler (2/2, When Doomed Traveler dies, put a 1/1 white Spirit creature token with flying onto the battlefield.) ~+1/+1 counter~

Graveyard:
Exile:

Turgy22:
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain
(T) Swamp

Curse of Stalked Prey (Enchantment - Aura Curse; Whenever a creature deals combat damage to enchanted player, put a +1/+1 counter on that creature.) ~Enchanting Spiderman~

Graveyard:
Exile:

turgy22

Nothing Special
I play a Swamp. Mooseman plays a Plains.
Mooseman attacks with Doomed Traveler.
Wait for blocks.

Team A: 29
Spidey:
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Swamp

(U) Reassembling Skeleton (1/1, 1B: Return ~ from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

boogiepop:
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain
(T) Island

(U) Cellar Door (3, tap: Target player puts the bottom card of his or her library into his or her graveyard. If it's a creature card, you put a 2/2 black Zombie creature token onto the battlefield.)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman:
Battlefield:

(UU) Plains
(U) Island

(T,A) Doomed Traveler (2/2, When Doomed Traveler dies, put a 1/1 white Spirit creature token with flying onto the battlefield.) ~+1/+1 counter~

Graveyard:
Exile:

Turgy22:
Battlefield:

(U) Mountain
(UU) Swamp

Graveyard:
Exile:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Two damage assigned to Spiderman, Traveler gets a counter.
Mooseman plays Voiceless Spirit.
Done.

Team A: 27
Spidey:
Battlefield:

(T) Forest
(T) Swamp

Graveyard:
Exile:

boogiepop:
Battlefield:

(T) Mountain
(T) Island

Graveyard:
Exile:

Mooseman:
Hand: 4
Battlefield:

(TT) Plains
(T) Island

(T) Doomed Traveler (3/3, When Doomed Traveler dies, put a 1/1 white Spirit creature token with flying onto the battlefield.) ~+1/+1 counter~ x2
(S) Voiceless Spirit (2/1, Flying, First Strike)

Graveyard:
Exile:

Turgy22:
Battlefield:

(U) Mountain
(UU) Swamp

Graveyard:
Exile: