2007 CPA Notables

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Should we hold these? There doesn't seem to be too many active people and some are missing (Limited, DF)....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Yeah, but you should still do them. And sign me up for a ballot...

...should we hold another roll call?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
At the very least, the following members have been active in the past week or so:

• Mooseman
    C.J. Buttkiss.... I mean,.... Spiderman
    Oversoul
    train
    Ransac
    DarthFerret
    Killer Joe
    EricBess
    Nightstalkers
    BigBlue
    TomB
    turgy22
    Melkor
    rokapoke
    Lythand
    Zigathon
    Ephraim

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

Ransac said:
At the very least, the following members have been active in the past week or so:

• Mooseman
    C.J. Buttkiss.... I mean,.... Spiderman
    Oversoul
    train
    Ransac
    DarthFerret
    Killer Joe
    EricBess
    Nightstalkers
    BigBlue
    TomB
    turgy22
    Melkor
    rokapoke
    Lythand
    Zigathon
    Ephraim

Ransac, cpa trash man
Oh sure, I BET the list is longer but I suppose you just want more awards for yerself, huh!? :p

I agree with Moosie, hold them in November, in fact, years ago didn't we have them around Christmas time?

Also, who came up with the awards anyway? :confused: Go ahead Ranny, inbetween Aria's find this out for us :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think we ever held them around Christmas. This time of the year, Sept/Oct, is what I remember.

And Almindhra started them, I believe...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Yeah, Mindy did. And that's just the list of members that I could think of off the top of my head. Obviously, there are more.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Naw, that list sounds about right for "active" members. Although a couple, like DF or Ephraim, haven't been posting lately...

E

EricBess

I haven't really been as active with the notables the past couple of years, but it's always been one of the traditions that I've liked about the CPA, so I certainly think we need to do them.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
All right, we'll hold them in a month or so, just to see if Limited makes his way back here (and maybe Notepad can join in).