2006 CPA Notables Signups!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Spiderman, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Ballots have been sent to all who posted in the thread. Please return by Monday, 10/2 by 7:00 AM EDT. One name per ballot. Do not vote for yourself or that vote will be invalid for that category.

A category must have 2 votes for the same name for a winner - this is a change from past years, as it doesn't really make sense to have a winner(s) when only one person voted for that name.

Tag Guard
  2. turgy22 Nothing Special

Question: Do we have to vote for someone in every category? I'm not saying that there isn't someone qualified to win every category, but I don't feel like I have enough information to pick one person for each. I'm not a fan of forced voting.

Tag Guard
  3. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

No, you don't have to vote for someone for every category.

Tag Guard
  4. Ransac CPA Trash Man

I sent my ballot in, but will vote on entrances after they have been.....well, entered.

Ransac, cpa trash man
  5. Killer Joe Active Member

Sign me up!

Man, I was TOTALLY unpopular here from 2001-2004 :(

And who is this Yellowjacket guy? Is he related to "The guy from the other post"? :eek:
  6. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Ballot sent, KJ

Tag Guard
  7. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

are we only voting for people that posted in this thread, or for anyone that was here in the past year?

Tag Guard
  8. Ransac CPA Trash Man

We vote for ANYBODY on this site that has embodied the awards for the past year.

Ransac, cpa trash man
  9. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Indeed, if it was only restricted to the people who posted here, categories like CPA Legend wouldn't make much sense :)

Tag Guard