2006 CPA Notables Signups!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ballots have been sent to all who posted in the thread. Please return by Monday, 10/2 by 7:00 AM EDT. One name per ballot. Do not vote for yourself or that vote will be invalid for that category.

A category must have 2 votes for the same name for a winner - this is a change from past years, as it doesn't really make sense to have a winner(s) when only one person voted for that name.

Tag Guard

turgy22

Nothing Special
Question: Do we have to vote for someone in every category? I'm not saying that there isn't someone qualified to win every category, but I don't feel like I have enough information to pick one person for each. I'm not a fan of forced voting.

Tag Guard

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I sent my ballot in, but will vote on entrances after they have been.....well, entered.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

Sign me up!

Man, I was TOTALLY unpopular here from 2001-2004 :(

And who is this Yellowjacket guy? Is he related to "The guy from the other post"? :eek:

D

DarthFerret

are we only voting for people that posted in this thread, or for anyone that was here in the past year?

Tag Guard

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
We vote for ANYBODY on this site that has embodied the awards for the past year.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Indeed, if it was only restricted to the people who posted here, categories like CPA Legend wouldn't make much sense :)

Tag Guard