Tezzerret the Seeker: Broken?

13NoVa

Tezzeret is the worst card in the Tezzeret decks. You assemble Time Vault + Voltaic key so many more times than Tezzeret+vault. Unfortunately, you have to play Tezzeret as another win condition. Time Vault + Key definitely has picked up speed, and is the best vintage deck I've played in the "1 Brainstorm" Format.

13NoVa

I really enjoyed the year in review article, to be honest. It had a lot of good qualities, and although the title called for the restriction of Mana Drain, it had very good reasons why Mana Drain shouldn't be. The format will even itself out because Conflux will see some additions to vintage. Namely, we have an untargetable big guy to tinker now (Leviathon, 7/11 islandwalking trampler who has shroud), and there are some other neat ones too. The problems of vintage however lie in the Draw Engine, sad as it may be.

On an unrelated note: Is any CPA member going to GP: Chicago? I'll be there slinging vintage and legacy all weekend.

T

train

He's blue, and broken in such a way that make time vault broken...

I don't know enough about the current environment, but will see how he has been doing since the ...