The Question Game!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, can you help me find my way?

Do teenagers actually need their sleep and need to have school start later (like around 9 AM) or is that just an excuse? Because I certainly would like work to be that way....

T

train

*ahem*... I thinks it's called "Flex-Time"... haha! and it's common amongst government jobs... ;) :cool:

how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if sally was selling seashells by the peter piper picking pickled peppers?...

M

Mazzak

because the angry gland, much like the earlobes or the nose, does not cease to grow with age and begins to disrupt normal activity around age 50 in most specimens

when was the last time you did a cartwheel?

T

train

I had to do one while escaping from spidey's fortress in Maryland... It got me across a 1" rope spanning the towers, while dodging web-shooters... Scary thought, now that I look back at it...:eek: :p

Slippery when wet, or craftsman steel grit sanding paper?

T

train

Depends on which one gets peed in the most... (I'll take the less peed in one...

If Mary had a little lamb, What happened to it?

W

WickedBoy6

I ate it. Mmmm, Lamb chops.

If Knick-Knack paddy-whacked, who gave the dog a bone?

T

train

The same sicko that gave Mr. Ed a "carrot"...

What's your favorite rock group?

C

Chaos Turtle

I prefer metamorphic rock, though there are a lot of positive things to be said for igneous rock. (Conglomerate is right out, the poseur.)

Who is better in a fight, and why? Strong Bad, Strong Sad, or Strong Mad?

M

Mazzak

The Cheat could take any of them any day

What, precisely, are the requirements for a Shpadoinkle Day?

T

train

You must have your "Shpadoinkle" decorated in a manner suitable for the public to view... If so, it remains viewable to the public all day...

Et tu Brute?

R

Rooser

A glass of lemonade, because you never know who peed in it.

The correct answer to Mazzak's question: You need for the sky to be blue, the leaves to be green, and for the sun to be as warm as a baked potato. Also, you need to know exaclty what you mean.

Which mechanic is more obnoxious? Phasing or Morph?

T

train

Only if they unban everything...

What would you buy with 3 quarters?

T

train

Friend's foe... that way the foe can get rid of the friend, and the girl is left for the taking... wait... I'm married... nevermind...

Ever played Suck and Blow?