To those that recently were on the MTG Arena Forums...

Ferret

Staff member
WELCOME! Things have been a little slow lately, but if you have anything (and I mean anything) to say, jump in. Find an old thread and say something. Have fun!

Ferret

Staff member
Yeah, me too. It would appear that the finally went through with taking them down forever. I guess we've learned how much WotC cares about the opinions of their players after all...

Metalgeekzy

Can i swear here? lol.
That is a very crappy thing to do. Player feedback should be important to them. They just dont care.
F--- arena. I am uninstalling, i know that dosent mean much but i hardly played it anyways. Ill stick to paper magic whenever i can and planeswalker 2015.

*EDIT* Sorry, no swearing dude. Please try not to do it in the future. Thanks. TomB

Last edited by a moderator:

LarsB24

Hi, I made it here as well! A shame this forum seems pretty dead though...

I did notice one potential issue though, and that is the captcha security question. I have only been playing Magic for ~3 years, I've read up on a lot of magic history, yet I have never heard of 'Tim' or Prodigal Sorcerer. And if I don't know the answer, most people coming from the mtga forums aren't gonna know for sure, some of them have never even seen a paper card at all. Luckily I know how to use google and found the answer there, but that isn't true most people from the mtga forums.

So if you want to revive this forum with people from the MTGA forums, you will need to change your security question to something people who only play Arena know as well...

Ferret

Staff member
Hi Lars,

Don't worry about the captcha question; it's mostly there to prevent spammers. If someone really wants to get onto our forums, we figure an automated system wouldn't know how to Google :)

LarsB24

Hi Lars,

Don't worry about the captcha question; it's mostly there to prevent spammers. If someone really wants to get onto our forums, we figure an automated system wouldn't know how to Google :)
Well, I fear it will prevent a lot of people from the Arena forum from joining here... They are not the smartest of the bunch and they lack basic googling skills ;)
But since the Arena forums is down now anyway, I guess it's not an issue anymore

Ferret

Staff member
Well, I fear it will prevent a lot of people from the Arena forum from joining here... They are not the smartest of the bunch and they lack basic googling skills ;)
But since the Arena forums is down now anyway, I guess it's not an issue anymore
Well, if any of the more "educated" members make it, I'm pretty sure that they'll figure it out :)

Either way, Welcome!