Warhammer Quest: The Sylvan Epic

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
We'll get back to the hammer issue later. Let's get on with this fight...

-The Power Phase is 5 for this turn.
-Jekaena blasts a wraith with Lightning Bolt (2/30).
-Jekaena unleashes another Lightning Bolt, destroying the wraith.

-Tomas casts Glory! All Warriors get +1 Attacks.
-Kelgar blesses Dorgath and Ty with Vanquish. They get +1 Attacks.

Throg, Revaethan, Dorgath, Kelgar, and Tyresius all surround the ice prison containing the last remaining wraith. Already damaged by Carrow's Arrow of Sure Flight, the wraith is instantly bombarded by a flurry of attacks from all sides as soon as its magical prison fades away. With so many attacks coming at once, the wraith quickly succumbs and dissipates into a thin ectoplasmic film.

As you turn toward the door again, motes of light flow from the alien glyphs and coalesce on the board, forming the image of a torc.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
As Dorgath watches for more wraiths, Carrow paws at the image of the torc with his bare hand. The image is on the board, which is a hard, flat, vertical surface, so Carrow's attempt looks a bit awkward, but it doesn't hurt anything. The image remains unchanged.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
"Does the torc have any significance to anyone besides Carrow? Maybe he should try again with the torch this time..."

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
I didn't expect this part to take so long and I suspect that I botched something in the setup. To move things forward, I'm just going to assume that Carrow takes Ty's advice at some point...

As Carrow touches the pink flame to the image of the torc, the glyphs surrounding the board react, dancing lights shooting through them. The image glows brightly and coalesces into a sphere of blinding white light.

-Carrow finds that he has gained 20 arrow of Loren. He doesn't know how they got there.

Lights spiral along the board again and form the image of a candelabra.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"So did the bucket and grate mean something to any of us? Besides who touched them (such as me with the bucket)? Who has significance with the candelabra?"

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Jekaena: "Pretty sure the candelabra is mine. But you guys saw it too, when we revisited that illusion of my past in the Moonspring Glades. Uh, should I try the torch next then?"

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Jekaena touches the torch to the board, with results similar to Carrow.

"Oh hey, healing potions? Where'd these come from? So mysterious..."

The lights on the board coalesce into an image of a hammer.