Sports League: Season 4 Sign-Ups and Info

turgy22

Nothing Special
That's my bad. I uploaded a new spreadsheet and forgot to change the share settings. It should be fixed now.

turgy22

Nothing Special
I'm updating the spreadsheet as we speak, getting all the draftable cards linked. Once that's done, I'll upload a copy onto this site.

If you're just looking for the unused decks, the file I posted earlier should still be available for download in the first post in this thread. It shows up for me, anyway.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, I see what I was doing wrong. I didn't know there were more tabs past "Draft".

Although for some reason, I can't see the text. When I click on a cell, I get the Hyperlink macro text with what's it's supposed to show, but it's all just "white on white". Weird.

turgy22

Nothing Special
File's updated. I don't know why you're having the problem you're having. Is it something you can work around?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That much trash for you? :) How about the 8th for the 4-5th round picks?

turgy22 said:
File's updated. I don't know why you're having the problem you're having. Is it something you can work around?
Probably. We just got "upgraded" to Win7 at work and all the associated programs, like Office 10, and everything's whack. Default settings, stuff I'm not used to from Office 07, etc. Like the stupid taskbar keeps grouping my Internet windows together instead of the programs I open in order, which is my preference.

That's why I said "weird" because if it wasn't showing up for anyone else that way, it was probably at my end and I just needed to fix it somehow :)

turgy22

Nothing Special
I'd like to keep trade discussions in the main sports league thread and dedicate this thread solely to making picks, unless everyone else thinks otherwise. Whichever option will make things less confusing.

Also, Spidey, if you're willing to trade the #8 pick, I'd be willing to give up all of my 4th (#45-48) and 5th (#71-75) round picks for that spot.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Are we talking about the 8th round picks? or the 8th pick over all?
Am I chopped liver? Don't answer that..... I don't think I can take more disappointment after Hines retired.......

turgy22

Nothing Special
8th overall.

Mooseman, if you want to start dealing, then make some offers.

Spidey, I won't be matching Melkor's offer. Definitely not willing to give up all my 3rd rounders.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
All right, let's do it. I'm curious to see what Melkor's getting for it. Of course, his deck is pretty much solid anyway at this point.

turgy22

Nothing Special
All right, let's do it. I'm curious to see what Melkor's getting for it. Of course, his deck is pretty much solid anyway at this point.
I think that's the point. Melkor can make his deck a lot better by adding a few really good cards, instead of picking up a bunch of the less-powerful cards that will be available in the later rounds.

turgy22

Nothing Special
I will accept that deal.

EDIT: Just to clarify, you would give up your #9 and #10 picks for my #25, #26, and #27 picks.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Oh yeah, I we get multiple picks for the next rounds... ugh....
That seems a bit skewed in your direction.......
Now I understand the 8th pick thing......
How about pick 10 for picks 25 and 26? and a some 4th round pick?

Melkor

As people have surmised, there just aren't a lot of spots in my deck, so almost all those picks are just going to end up getting cut anyway, so I'd prefer to get something I know I'll use. Besides, my recollection from the previous drafts is that the quality drops pretty quickly after a certain point.