[MTG Software Chrome Extension] MTG Wishlist

I

Ivank

Hi all,

I would like to share a Chrome Extension that I've developed named MTG Wishlist. It's absolutely free.
MTG Wishlist is a tool where you can store all your desired cards with quantities, prices, short descriptions and linked to ebay queries. It also support Chrome Synchronization through bookmarks. It's useful when you work in more than one computer and want to have an unique wishlist on them.
Check the full description at the official Chrome Webstore Site: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lmefcdhhcnanpbimideeijcffmomomei

I hope that it can be useful for you.
Feel free to leave any comment, suggestion or feedback in the Chrome Webstore in order to improve it. :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I use Chrome at home but don't buy cards. I briefly checked out the link and it had a couple of good reviews <shrug>

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Do you have one that will open, sort and catalog all my cards?
And build some decks for me to play?
I am so unorganized......

I

Ivank

Do you have one that will open, sort and catalog all my cards?
And build some decks for me to play?
I am so unorganized......
With this one, you can store all cards that you want and sort them by name, rarity, value and quantity. If store the cards with the correct english name, you will also see the card image.

Isn't enough? ;)

T

train

I think auto-deck-building is the next level there... That would be an app...

then of course, one that takes all cards in certain types, along with new cards coming out, and contemplates building decks based on strategy, rule manipulation, etc.

Or is that way too far out there?

I

Ivank

I think that auto-deck-building is not possible at the moment... think about it, it's so difficult to build a great custom deck, imagine how hard could be to develop an application that builds decks...I really don't know how to do it :-(

Have you tried the MTG Wishlist? :)

T

train

not yet - I havent even tried Chrome yet... I was just going beyond Moose's statements... however - I will look at trying chrome, and the app...

I

Ivank

Chrome is a great browser, it's fast and has a lot of great features like sync through bookmarks. You can read a benchmark compare analysis in this website: http://goo.gl/YmPZ6

@Spiderman have you reconsidered the possibility to keep track of your wanted cards? ;)

I

Ivank

If you are not playing anymore, why do you still enter into magic forums?
come back to play! ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Because I still keep up (kind of) with the latest sets and stuff going on.

And because I said earlier
I don't have any "wanted cards" because I don't even play in person anymore, just on the forums.
In the Games Run By forum, we play Magic games there.