Latest activity

• Oversoul
    Oversoul replied to the thread Unbound and Down [EDH].
    Piloted this deck for the first time in a while. Game got gridlocked and we had to call it with the game store closing down for the...
  • Oversoul
    Oversoul replied to the thread Peacock's Clues [EDH].
    My second game with this deck didn't really give me useful data. I think that my start wasn't too slow, but it didn't matter because the...
  • Oversoul
    Oversoul replied to the thread Epic [EDH].
    I didn't have any new decks ready last night, so I brought this out for my first game. The board got pretty scary, but I was shielded...
  • Oversoul
    I mean, I definitely get this one. I remember being totally unsurprised when Leovold was banned. I think it's reasonable to build a case...
    • 1709742254487.png
  • Oversoul
    No, it doesn't do both of those things for a negligibly low activation cost. It does either of those things for a negligibly low...
    • 1709650888495.png
  • Oversoul
    I used to run Iona in a deck, although that was way before the ban. Notably, one of the only games in which I actually used Iona was one...
    • 1709598473907.jpeg
  • Oversoul
    Oversoul replied to the thread Peacock's Clues [EDH].
    This deck is probably pretty bad. I played it first game of the night in a pod that had a middling power level and where the board got...
  • Oversoul
    Oversoul replied to the thread Deathlock Goblins [PreDH].
    I got stuck on two lands with this deck for an eon or so. Earthcraft kept me able to deploy goblins consistently, but I was always...
  • Oversoul
    Oversoul replied to the thread Doctor Claw [EDH].
    For the first time in I don't even know how long, I used Terror of Mount Velus. It's been a card that I kept thinking of cutting from...
  • Oversoul
    Oversoul replied to the thread Epic [EDH].
    Played this deck on Wednesday. Someone had an Undying creature, so I couldn't resist casting an early Solemnity. This turned out to mess...
  • Oversoul
    Oops. I still haven't posted this deck here. Crap. Um, I might just possibly be playing Last Epoch too much. So, for this one, I've got...
  • Oversoul
    Three points come to mind regarding the Hullbreacher ban. You may or may not think that any of them are important here. I leave that up...
    • 1709401291194.png
  • saprolingtoken
    They are the Power 9 after all. If they'd just always banned those 9 specific cards for price/optics then I would never have thought...
  • Oversoul
    First, let's cover the blurb itself. Then I'll talk about Griselbrand. I think there's a technical term for it, but I can't think of one...
    • 1709308018674.png
    • 1709308670035.png
    • 1709308692546.png
    • 1709308725033.png
    • 1709308748691.png
  • Oversoul
    In lieu of a proper analysis, let's just ignore this one. Feel free to sing this song I just wrote, to the tune of "We Don't Talk About...
    • 1709232279256.png