Zum Kuckuck: Results of Round 11 and END OF GAME!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Round 11 Up For Grabs Cards: 7 and 2

Cards played:

EricBess: 57
Gerode: 29
Lotus Mox: 12

EricBess takes the 2 and Gerode takes the 7

Up For Grabs Cards Currently Owned & Showing:

Lotus Mox: 10
Gerode: 7
EricBess: 2

Lotus Mox still has the highest showing so he has to crack an egg. Unfortunately, that puts him at -1 so he's out. Gerode has the next highest and has to crack an egg. And since there's only two people left, that ends the round and since this was the last round, the game is over!

Eggs Left Uncracked:

Lotus Mox: -1
Gerode: 0
EricBess: 3

The "scores" above are added to the overall ones and EricBess gets the bonus point for having the lowest Card Up For Grabs (for a total of 4 points).

Overall Scores:

Lotus Mox: -3
Gerode: 4
EricBess: 8

And EricBess is the overall winner! Congratulations!

So what did you guys think? It's probably better with at least one more person.

E

EricBess

It was interesting. I do have a couple of questions, though. It seems to me that if you have to count eggs, then IRL, everyone probably knows everyone else's cards from the beginning. Since we were playing the same hands, we eventually knew what each other had.

Anyway, I think it would definitely be better with 4 or more players. There are times with 3 players that it seemed like a glorified Rock/Paper/Sissors. Though that last round went pretty well, if I do say so myself :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
IRL, if you pay attention to the amount of eggs someone has, you can figure out generally the range of their cards (like in this game, it would be evident that the 3 egg person had a lot of high and low cards and the 6 egg person had a lot of middle cards). And you can keep track of people's hands when they move around. However, it also goes a lot faster; everyone chooses a card from their hand and turns them over at the same time, you figure out who gets the Up For Grabs cards, the person with the highest cracks, and you start all over. A three person game probably would have been done in about 20 minutes. With that speed, you don't really have the luxury of keeping track of every single card that is played, you just try to remember who has the high and low cards.

G

Gerode

After going strong the first two rounds, that last round was... :(

I'd play it again if we could get more people. It wasn't too exciting with only 3, but I expect the gameplay to be MUCH different with 5-6 people.