"Zombie-heaval"

P

Pyro Monkey

Looks like no one has posted a Upheaval/Zombie Infestation deck yet....i think....anywayz, here it is:

4x Counterspell
3x Exclude
2x Undermine
3x Repulse
3x Rushing River
3x Tainted Pact
3x Fact or Fiction
3x Fire/Ice
4x Spite/Malice
4x Zombie Infestation
4x Upheaval

9x Island
4x Underground River
1x Darkwater Catacombs
4x Salt Marsh
3x Ancient Spring
3x Sulfur Vent

SideBoard:
3x Lobotomy
4x Mana Short
4x Gainsay
4x Ensnaring Bridge

It works by being able to produce 7 mana, play Upheaval, then lay a land and play Zombie Infestation, produce a hecko lot of zombies then attack for the kill in the next few turns.

Its working pretty good so far, but its kinda slow....

I

Istanbul

I thought Upheaval was cool too, until I read 'Sorcery'. How're you going to stop Counterspells? If you wait until you have eight mana in play (play it and protect it), you're probably on the losing end anyway.

G

Griffith_se

Domain.

Here's an off the wall idea.

Mana acceleration
4 Rampant Growth
4 Harrow
2 Lay of the Land

Card draw
2 Worldly Council
4 Allied Strategies

Control
4 Collective Restraint
4 Evasive Action
2 Dromar's Charm
2 Spite/Malice

Alternate win maybe
2 Ghitu Fire

Combo
3 Upheaval
3 Zombie Infestation

Something like that basically, just an idea, something different.

P

Pyro Monkey

against control, sideboard mana shorts and play them during their turn, before you plan to upheaval, if they counter it then they still used up a counter and tapped some mana, plus there is more than 1 of each card in there

I

Istanbul

TJ is gonna kill me for saying this, but...

This deck could benefit from 4 Shadowmage Infiltrators. :)

I

Istanbul

TJ, I deleted your post.

It was SO far over the top that I couldn't even successfully edit it; my browser gave me an illegal operation error when I tried.

When posting in the future, please try not to think 'eight-year-old child'. Thanks.

T

Turtlewax Joe

ok....let me try again....I appologize....

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that better.....this time u can actually SEE the bottom of the post:)

for those of u who didn't see the thread before it was edited, after istambul; recomended Finkletrator *shivers* I posted a rply with WELL over 1,000+ exclamation points:p

T.J.:p

F

FoundationOfRancor

Why is Zombie Infestation and Upheavel a good combo?

M

Mikeymike

Zombie Infestation
Color=Black Type=Enchantment Cost=1B OD(U)
Text(OD): Discard two cards from your hand: Put a 2/2 black Zombie creature token into play.

You upheaval everything back to your hand, float B1 mana, play the ZI and dumb your hand making probably 4+ 2/2 zombie tokens.

The fastest your opponent can respond is a Pyroclasm after you get to attack once.