Zigathon's D&D Quest (Title Pending)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Same thing as I told Mooseman, just really gotta role-play and let Zigathon worry about the "rules stuff" as the DM...

I let him roll my char and got some pretty good stats, so you may just want to tell him want you want to be and let him create the char for you :)

Z

Zigathon

Everyone's characters are looking pretty swell. I'll be going over them today to fix little tidbits here and there. I.e. making sure bonuses from armor and weapons are correct as well as penalties for the two-weapon users.

I'll update this post when I get some spare time. Its payday and I have a few things to take care of before I can concentrate on going through everything. If anyone has any questions (I think a couple of you did, but I've been busy the last couple days and haven't had time to answer them) PM me or post them in this thread.

Z

Zigathon

Another helpful link for casters: http://www.crystalkeep.com/d20/index.php

Alright, the final things needed to be done are equipment (some of you still need "bonus" items) and a couple people need current two-weapon fighting tables (which I'll get tomorrow).

Finally, gear. Something like this should be good enough, however feel free to mix and match as long as you can carry it:

Backpack
Bedroll
Flasks x1
Flint and steel
Rations (1 day) x3
Rope (50', hempen) x1
Waterskins x1

If you're using a bow or crossbow, don't forget your arrows/bolts!

We'll start Monday and iron out the other details if and when they crop up.

The classes are as follows:
Dwarf Monk (3)
Human Rogue (3)
Human Fighter (3)
Human Paladin (3)
Elf Fighter (2); Wizard [Evocation spec] (1)
Halfling Rogue (2); Sorcerer (1)

D

DarthFerret

Wow, looks to be a bit heavy on the melee side of things....could get interesting.

T

train

finally got my ranger submitted... Still not sure if everything worked right - but it generated, and looks good overall...