Zendikar Theme Decks: Spidey (Rise of the Vampires) vs Mooseman (The Adventurers)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Let' see if I can draw something other than land.

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Apparently not. Swamp
But I do have this: Heartstabber Mosquito w/kicker, targeting the Awakener Druid. Responses?
Spidey: 10
Hand: 4
Library: 28
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T,T) Swamp x5
(T,T) Piranha Marsh (~ ETB Tapped.; When ~ ETB, target player loses 1 life.; T: Add B to my mana pool)

(S) Heartstabber Mosquito (2/2; Kicker 2B; Flying; When ~ ETB, if it was kicked, destroy target creature)

Graveyard: Vampire Nighthawk
Exile:

Mooseman: 18
Library: 27
Battlefield:

(UUU) Mountain x3
(UU) Forest x2

(T) Forest (4/5 Treefolk)
(U) Greenweaver Druid (Elf Druid, 1/1, {T}: Add {G}{G} to your mana pool.)
(U) Awakener Druid (Human Druid, 1/1, When Awakener Druid enters the battlefield, target Forest becomes a 4/5 green Treefolk creature for as long as Awakener Druid is on the battlefield. It's still a land.)
(S) Borderland Ranger (Human Scout, 2/2, When Borderland Ranger enters the battlefield, you may search your library for a basic land card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. If you do, shuffle your library.)

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Lightning Bolt
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T,T) Swamp x5
(T,T) Piranha Marsh (~ ETB Tapped.; When ~ ETB, target player loses 1 life.; T: Add B to my mana pool)

(S) Heartstabber Mosquito (2/2; Kicker 2B; Flying; When ~ ETB, if it was kicked, destroy target creature)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(UUU) Mountain x3
(UUU) Forest x3

(S) Borderland Ranger (Human Scout, 2/2, When Borderland Ranger enters the battlefield, you may search your library for a basic land card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. If you do, shuffle your library.)

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Lightning Bolt, Awakener Druid
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
UUD
Joraga Bard
Attack with Ranger
Block?
If no Block
I'm done

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T,T) Swamp x5

Exile:

Hand: 3
Library: 26
Battlefield:

(UUT) Mountain x3
(UTTT) Forest x4

(T) Borderland Ranger (Human Scout, 2/2, When Borderland Ranger enters the battlefield, you may search your library for a basic land card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. If you do, shuffle your library.)
(S) Joraga Bard (Elf Rogue Ally, 1/4, Whenever Joraga Bard or another Ally enters the battlefield under your control, you may have Ally creatures you control gain vigilance until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Lightning Bolt, Awakener Druid
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Both die
Done

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T,T) Swamp x5

Graveyard: Vampire Nighthawk, Heartstabber Mosquito
Exile:

Battlefield:

(UUT) Mountain x3
(UTTT) Forest x4

(S) Joraga Bard (Elf Rogue Ally, 1/4, Whenever Joraga Bard or another Ally enters the battlefield under your control, you may have Ally creatures you control gain vigilance until end of turn.)

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Lightning Bolt, Awakener Druid, Borderland Ranger
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Untap, upkeep, Draw

Swamp
Vampire Nighthawk

Done
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U,U,U,U) Swamp x6
(U,U) Piranha Marsh (~ ETB Tapped.; When ~ ETB, target player loses 1 life.; T: Add B to my mana pool)

(S) Vampire Nighthawk (2/3; Flying; Deathtouch; Lifelink)

Exile:

Battlefield:

(UUT) Mountain x3
(UTTT) Forest x4

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Lightning Bolt, Awakener Druid, Borderland Ranger
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Untap, upkeep
mt
act of treason your nighthawk
response?
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U,U,U,U) Swamp x6
(U,U) Piranha Marsh (~ ETB Tapped.; When ~ ETB, target player loses 1 life.; T: Add B to my mana pool)

Exile:

Hand: 2
Library: 25
Battlefield:

(UUUT) Mountain x4
(UUUT) Forest x4

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Lightning Bolt, Awakener Druid, Borderland Ranger, Act of Treason
Exile:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
That's 4 to you and 2 life for me
Tajuru Archer
Done
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,U,U,U,U) Swamp x6

Exile:

Mooseman: 20
Hand: 1
Battlefield:

(UUUT) Mountain x4
(UUUT) Forest x4

(T) Greenweaver Druid (Elf Druid, 1/1, {T}: Add {G}{G} to your mana pool.)
(T) Joraga Bard (Elf Rogue Ally, 1/4, Whenever Joraga Bard or another Ally enters the battlefield under your control, you may have Ally creatures you control gain vigilance until end of turn.)
(S) Tajuru Archer (Elf Archer Ally, 1/2, Whenever Tajuru Archer or another Ally enters the battlefield under your control, you may have Tajuru Archer deal damage to target creature with flying equal to the number of Allies you control.)

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Lightning Bolt, Awakener Druid, Borderland Ranger, Act of Treason
Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
This is going to end badly.... I'll even adjust my life for you :)

Untap, upkeep, Draw

Rise From the Grave, targeting my other Nighthawk
Responses?

Spidey: 6
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T,U,U) Swamp x6

(U) Vampire Nighthawk (2/3; Flying; Deathtouch; Lifelink)

Graveyard: Vampire Nighthawk, Heartstabber Mosquito, Rise From the Grave
Exile:

Battlefield:

(UUUT) Mountain x4
(UUUT) Forest x4

(T) Joraga Bard (Elf Rogue Ally, 1/4, Whenever Joraga Bard or another Ally enters the battlefield under your control, you may have Ally creatures you control gain vigilance until end of turn.)
(S) Tajuru Archer (Elf Archer Ally, 1/2, Whenever Tajuru Archer or another Ally enters the battlefield under your control, you may have Tajuru Archer deal damage to target creature with flying equal to the number of Allies you control.)

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Feast of Blood, targeting your Archer
Responses?
Spidey: 6
Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T,T,T) Swamp x6

(U) Vampire Nighthawk (2/3; Flying; Deathtouch; Lifelink)

Graveyard: Heartstabber Mosquito, Rise From the Grave, Feast of Blood
Exile:

Battlefield:

(UUUT) Mountain x4
(UUUT) Forest x4

Exile:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Woot!

Attack with the Nighthawk.
Responses/blocks/take it?

Battlefield:

(T,T,T,T,T,T,T) Swamp x6

(T) Vampire Nighthawk (2/3; Flying; Deathtouch; Lifelink)

Graveyard: Heartstabber Mosquito, Rise From the Grave, Feast of Blood
Exile:

Battlefield:

(UUUT) Mountain x4
(UUUT) Forest x4

Graveyard: Terramorphic Expanse, Lightning Bolt, Awakener Druid, Borderland Ranger, Act of Treason, Tajuru Archer
Exile: